Glitched Trophy Fix? Update 1.20

Dhawk12

Im having trouble with 25/100 community wins and 25 1st place with human players.

Is there a fix to get these trophies easier? Lbpk.me is totally off, and for some reason the only races that show on recent activity are the ones I "play on my own" even though trophy guide says it needs to be played "online".

Any tips from people who platinumed this game recently would be greatly appreciated.

Tips for Dive in/Crowd Pleaser:

"Dive in" can be done on "play on your own".

"Crowd pleaser" can be done easily and quickly without boosting by just searching "1 second" on community search and then copy and publish it. I got trophy the next day after I did that.

I think the problem is two fold, having finally gotten the plat last night. I think LBPK.me is worthless in tracking stats on either The Adventure continues or Online Champ because the numbers do not match in real time. The other issue I think is what LBPK.me records wins you get in vs. levels by yourself the same as if you were against others online or playing on your own so the numbers are skewed that way.

I also think it needs to be said that only user created races that you win once count for Online Champ. I won about ten races against other players playing Vs. versions of Story levels, which really should count toward Online Champ but do not (as far as I could tell and have read) I also have won quite a few battle levels, many of them user created, not sure those counted. I also made sure to let each screen of the results load fully after a win to make sure it was recorded, but I haven't seen anyone say this is necessary.

Either way the trophies both popped for me in my pod between playing levels, so it seems to be tracked outside of the race end screens, or takes a few seconds to get it to process the trophy success. In the end I needed to boost about ten wins last night using Dazzafett's levels (30 1 lap races that are all slightly different) even though I thought I had won enough to only need a much smaller amount of wins for the final trophy.

Hope all that helps, it sure is frustrating not knowing how close you are to the trophies, and if you have already gotten the amount needed and the trophies are glitching on you

I think LBPK.me is worthless in tracking stats on either The Adventure continues or Online Champ because the numbers do not match in real time.

Pretty much. Even though I platinumed the game half a year ago my stats STILL haven't actually updated to what they should be. Says I only have 21 levels played and 9 wins.

So I played 10 levels in a row on "play on my own" and 25 community trophy popped, i played exactly 25 on "play on your own" and about 8 "online", i guess online ones didnt count. Every level showed on recent activity and surprisingly also lbpk.me in real time. Then i played about 20 more levels and they all showed up.

I liked and hearted every level and waited until loading finished just to be safe.

Ill update this thread when i get 100 community trophy and how many wins I end up getting.

Im also going to test if online champ can be done on "play on your own" while boosting it with a partner, technically its still "online" since I have to invite a friend to play.

Edited by Dhawk12

So I played 10 levels in a row on "play on my own" and 25 community trophy popped, i played exactly 25 on "play on your own" and about 8 "online", i guess online ones didnt count. Every level showed on recent activity and surprisingly also lbpk.me in real time. Then i played about 20 more levels and they all showed up.

I liked and hearted every level and waited until loading finished just to be safe.

Ill update this thread when i get 100 community trophy and how many wins I end up getting.

Im also going to test if online champ can be done on "play on your own" while boosting it with a partner, technically its still "online" since I have to invite a friend to play.

Online Champ can absolutely be done "Play on our own" with an online partner (not couch co-op/second controller) I played about four of the levels I mentioned above "online" with my boosting partner on Sunday night and two of them got randoms joining us, we then switched to the private online room method "play on our own" and we both got the Online Champ trophies that way

Online Champ can absolutely be done "Play on our own" with an online partner (not couch co-op/second controller) I played about four of the levels I mentioned above "online" with my boosting partner on Sunday night and two of them got randoms joining us, we then switched to the private online room method "play on our own" and we both got the Online Champ trophies that way

Awesome, i had a feeling that would work even though trophy guide said otherwise.