sever lag/glitch, not trophy glitch

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that the more problematic of the trophies isn't really glitched as a trophy, but more a reliance on poor/slow/glitchy servers.

"The Adventure Continues" trophy seems to rely on the server updating and working out that you have enough plays. The problem seems to be that the stat tracked by the server might not be tied to the lbp.me website as even after that says you have met the requirement, you wont get the trophies and hell, some people have reported that they got the trophies when the lbp.me stat is lower than the requirement.

In my case, once I knew I met the requirements, the trophy hadn't popped, I had to keep going and out of my experiences and reading about others, I figure that there is no real fix per se, but rather means that *Might* help the severs along in its routine updates.

For "The Adventures Continue" I had hit 100 races and no trophy, found the multiple suggestions throughout the forums here and elsewhere. Solutions such as deleting save games/data, going into a creator level for a while, sitting idle in the pod/moon for a while, playing levels "online" only, but there was no real sure-fire fix to this as everyone had a different experience - a number of people were fine as soon as they hit 100, others got as far as 400+different races without it popping. I tried each of the mentioned solutions to no avail. I played a mixture of proper races, copied 1 sec arena levels, online, offline, on my own, partnered with someone and on my own with a second controller, but had to wait till I hit 146 races total for it to pop. I know I hadnt done 100 individual "proper" races by the end, so I think I can discount the idea that "copied 1 sec arena battles dont count".

My conclusion is that seeing as the trophy doesn't rely on your saved stats, but what the server has on file, you just need to ride it out and wait till it sorts itself out. While some of the above solutions that have helped people might trigger the server into updating, it might not. Feel free to try them, but don't be disheartened if it doesn't work.

Yes your right in that it's down to poor connections with the servers updating/tracking the stats - But that in itself makes it a glitched trophy.

I've been in contact with Sony to try and resolve this, despite nigh on 500 unique community levels, they have confirmed on there servers I have raced just 26 levels!!

So in that case, I should get the trophy after around 2000 unique community levels.

Another thing to note, they also said that if the story mode was completed on easy, then this is known to cause some problems with stat tracking and trophies unlocking.

• 1 month later...
Another thing to note, they also said that if the story mode was completed on easy, then this is known to cause some problems with stat tracking and trophies unlocking.

Really? I had absolutely no problems getting every other trophy to unlock. :think: I can't understand why this would effect it other than chalking it up to poor programming. :facepalm: MM should never have handed this game off to another studio.

Edited by phoenragon