Don't have a rubber band to do 24 hours in Create Mode?

To get this trophy (somehow) more easily, just hold the analogue sticks towards each other and press the PS button, then let go of them. You'll keep moving whilst the XMB is on the screen. I just got the trophy for 30 minutes actively in Create Mode whilst doing this. :)

Just make sure you keep your controller plugged into the PS3. Once it turns off, you stop moving. :(

30 minutes down, 1410 to go! :dance:

• 1 month later...
Thx lol I can't seem to find my rubber bands when I need them. Still kinda bugged about having to leave the PS3 on for so long idle, especially since the game's crashed 4 times on me already :(

I didn't like doing this either, so I "worked on" this trophy in 4-6 hour spurts during the two weeks I was mainly playing this.

• 2 weeks later...

I used a rubber band to get the first half hour trophy to pop but looks like I don't need it anymore. This is a brilliant method! :applause:

Also to whoever was asking about the popit menu or whatever you don't need to do that. The half hour trophy popped for me with just sackboy floating with the camera spinning around. So you don't need to worry about that. Just do exactly as the OP said and it will work fine. :)

Edited by luke077

great method! im afraid i dont own a 10 dollars control, and yesterday i tried the rubber band method and i almost cried when i saw that the analog sticks from my official controller almost split from their places, since the only rubber band i found is really tense :(

this should be added to the official guide without a doubt!

Heads up you should make sure to plug in your controller. I set this up last night before bed and I woke up the game had quit on me and my controller was dead.

Can't say 100% that those two things are connected but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

They are connected. It should also be pointed out that before doing this, make sure you turn off your "Controller Auto-Off" feature if you're using it.

But honestly, you should just do what I did. Turn the game on and let it sit there racking up time while you go off and do something else. Or for me, I'm a night owl, I don't go to bed until about 6am, so I just let the game run while I was sleeping, BAM! Instant 7 hours. Do that over the course of a few days and the trophy will pop in no time...that is, if you're like me and don't want to leave your PS3 on for 24 straight hours.

• 2 weeks later...