• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

38-42.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by sweett310

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm voting LBPK with a time of 50 to 75 hours, though I agree with most of the other posters in this thread it can be done in under 10 hours with another 24 hours set aside for create mode to run...but the state of the online server, the rules of what constitutes as a proper win for Online Champ or playing 100 different levels for Adventure Continues bumps up the playtime another 10 to 20 hours.

If you don't shell out for the Timesaver pack you need to spend extra runs getting all collectibles. If you do not boost Online Champ, you will add many hours playing Quick plays with other people - if you win each one, you are a pro, good job, but if any of those wins were on Story vs. levels they don't count. If any were battles, they don't count. If you won the same race twice, it only counts once...try again.

If you won but had the game crash or glitch sending you back to your pod or leaving you at the finish line to watch your victory lap over and over again because the race glitched out due to other players leaving, you'll have to race again. If you try to get a race going through Quick Play but it says there are Matchmaking issues, you'll have to try again and again. There is a lot of temperamental server lag to deal with so that is the reason I gave it a longer time vote

Edited by pennysticks

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...