25 online wins against humans

It seems to without boosting. I've tried doing it legit, but it's not working out xD With people constantly leaving (sometimes starting a new 60 sec wait, ugh) and some better players getting the good headstarts, excellent drifts and constant weapon protection, I haven't gotten anywhere with it :p

Yes, thanks, I know that ^^ I mean more about their placement on the start of the race.

So far I've had some wins on random community levels where the other player(s) didn't leave, but none of them have counted on lbp.me

EDIT: 25 wins is now the last trophy I need (after The Adventures Continue popped at 150 plays/147 completions) xD

Edited by Bucket

• 2 weeks later...

I boosted this trophy for 2 hours yesterday.

During the boosting the stats for "online races" and "online finishes" increased by nearly 30 for both of us players, but I did not get a single "online win" more!!

So the stats worked for races and finishes, but not for wins. And we tried the following:

- racing online on 1-lap-tracks without bots

- racing online on 1-lap-tracks with bots

- racing online on 1-lap-tracks with more then 2 human players and bots

- racing online on normal community-tracks with 3 laps and bots

- I even won a match (sandbox level) with 8 human players in it.

Nothing counted as a win, no trophy popped.

Needless to say, I have more than 100 online finishes and no trophy....

Anyone any idea how the stats and the trophy-popping are connected and triggering?

• 4 weeks later...

I think wins against people within a playgroup don't count :S You need an outsider. This is GAYYYYYY wasted whole morning

EDIT: Turns out the trophy is just coming 1st with other humans, not online wins. So although your online wins don't go up, the trophy can be gotten from playing 1 on 1 with a friend and letting each other win ;)

Popped for me shortly after my 25 community levels trophy (which popped after at least 50 unique maps)

Edited by simboes

I think wins against people within a playgroup don't count :S You need an outsider. This is GAYYYYYY wasted whole morning

EDIT: Turns out the trophy is just coming 1st with other humans, not online wins. So although your online wins don't go up, the trophy can be gotten from playing 1 on 1 with a friend and letting each other win ;)

Popped for me shortly after my 25 community levels trophy (which popped after at least 50 unique maps)

Are you saying I can just turn on my second controller and beat him (and the bots) 25 times for the trophy? So without playing against online humans?

Are you saying I can just turn on my second controller and beat him (and the bots) 25 times for the trophy? So without playing against online humans?

Nope. You need yourself and someone else on another PS3 system. Then you both play online together and go play a short community level. They win, you win, next race, rinse, repeat, trophy.

everything except the trophy is what I did, the lbpk.me site says I got 1 win, but I definitly won on at least 10 different tracks against another human on a different ps3. Glitchy as hell this game's online... :S

It's not glitchy but lbpk.me takes for-damn-ever to update. I'd say give it a few days and see if it updates then gives you your trophy.

I've been using the quick play function to find games with other human players. I am sure I've won well over 25 by now, I've even started counting to be sure. Most of the levels selected are Story levels though, can this affect the trophy?

I love the game, but these glitches are really getting me down, despite all the levels I've played I have still not gotten 25 & 100 community levels either.

• 3 years later...