*Removed*

This is a Prize Bubble guide that will help you along your ways in LBP Karting, most of the bubbles are easy to find, but there are a few areas that you may have issues with and I hope these videos will help you out in that aspect. Also if any of the Mini Games are becoming issues then I cover those as well! Hope you enjoy!

Edited by Terminator
Removed dead videos.

• 3 weeks later...
Would like to get this stickied if possible!

Hey man. I put this in the guide as soon as you started making it. Let the guide get published and hopefully it will gain more interest. With Christmas coming up I'd imagine more people will be receiving this game thus more interest in the videos. You've done an excellent job with them!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The only level I'm stuck on is "Stuck in a Jam" or "Traffic Jam" as the guide calls it...for some reason this video of it seems to be 849587425734523622370963 times easier then what I'm getting (and I've been on Casual the whole time). I've done this level a good 40 times now over the last couple weeks and the best I've done is 8375 points. Once you hit 8000 the game level starts getting insane and I mean FAR more then the video was showing. I don't know why the OP in the video got through that so easily but what I saw there has not been my experience with that level. I'm at the point of giving up that's how insanely hard it's been for me.

Edited by TheViper4Life

Don't give up yet, although this level is harder than the rest of the game, it is doable. I lost count how many times I retried that minigame, using different strategies: using the stick, going as slow as possible, switching over to the D-pad, switching back to the stick because the D-pad made it worse and so on... :mad:

For me, the key to completing this level was: bubbles give you a multiplier, but surviving gives you the points you need. Play it safe, be a coward. If you're able to collect some bubbles without danger, fine, but never risk a life for it. Look ahead for oncoming traffic, more than once I crashed into a wall of 4 trucks in a line, dash or brake accordingly for a gap to squeeze yourself through. And don't tailgate, those trucks always stop at the worst possible time...

This guide is great! It deserves to be stickyed!

Even when I already completed the level, I still watched your walktrough just because your commentary is so funny.

You did an amazing job, you rock!

The only level I'm stuck on is "Stuck in a Jam" or "Traffic Jam" as the guide calls it...for some reason this video of it seems to be 849587425734523622370963 times easier then what I'm getting (and I've been on Casual the whole time). I've done this level a good 40 times now over the last couple weeks and the best I've done is 8375 points. Once you hit 8000 the game level starts getting insane and I mean FAR more then the video was showing. I don't know why the OP in the video got through that so easily but what I saw there has not been my experience with that level. I'm at the point of giving up that's how insanely hard it's been for me.

I'm in the same boat as you. I've tried a BAZILLION times and no luck. What fustrates me is there are several videos on youtube of people getting 40 points per sec when the level starts. BEFORE they get ANY prize bubbles. WTF? I'm only getting 20. Is there some sort of secret I'm missing out on?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Awesome videos, thank you very much!

I only watched a few since most of the bubbles were fairly easy find and the challenges are not that difficult to beat. But if it weren't for these videos, I'd probably still be stuck dropping stupid eggs in Egg Hunt or looking for that last bubble in the Funkhole... :D

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...