Rate the trophy difficulty...  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.45

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having put a good bit of time into the game, I'd say it's a solid 5. The game itself isn't all that difficult (especially since starring a level is much easier than acing it in LBP2), but it will take time (especially the online trophies since this game isn't as functional as LBP2).

Gave this a 4/10. I got this platinum quicker than the other two LBP titles which I did a spend platinum run on. LBP took 6 days and this one took 5 days. Nothing is especially difficult and there will only be a few things that may inconvenient players. Just because the online can be shoddy doesn't mean actually getting the trophies done takes any real effort.

I gave it a 3. I played with casual difficulty from the start, so can't really say anything about normal. I was able to breeze trough the story easily. Me and mrs were both disappointed by the shortness of story mode.:( But the online was even worse, because it didn't work properly. I had to do 150> races for the 100 community levels trophy and the game was kicking my friends out after every race. And the 24 hour creation trophy? Well, it was horrible and stupid. I managed to get it with some good ol' fashioned rubberbanding.;)

2, VERY easy... Took just couple days and thats only cause of 10 plays and 25 boosting wins needed. I will note, i rented from gamefly and bought online pass and even the 2.99 DLC that gives you all prize bubbles. Without getting prize bubbles, it would of taken many more playthroughs on races to get all prizes, and i guess i would of given this a 3 or 4 having to do that.

voted a 3 just because of online glitches with counters for wins and levels played, the game itself handles extremely well, controls are fun and effective online is the downside of this game at the moment, platinum with 2 days, only payed 15 dollars for the game brand new w/ online pass, will hold onto it as i see a lot of dlc for this in the future. anything more then 25 dollars for this is a waste.. wait for a price drop full retail isnt worth it, its deff a rent or a cheap pick up w/ purchase of online pass.

Just need the Create trophy for plat which I'll have by tomorrow morning when I wake up. This game is incredibly easy the only bad thing (as with all the other LBP games) is the online requirements for playing X community levels. OF course being glitched and having to play more than 100 and get more than 25 wins against another human player makes this frustrating. All the offline trophies are 1 or 2 / 10 the SP is extremely easy.

Overall 3/10.

• 2 weeks later...

voted 3, the story is not difficult if played on casual. The only problem levels I had were the battle arenas, but that still was not difficult. Online can be troublesome, but I knocked those out first. There was lag between the trophies popping for online, I stayed in the pod for 5 minutes afterwards and they popped. Fun game overall.

• 2 weeks later...

3/10 Easy, I bought the time savers pack and boosted every online trophy. Also, when grinding the 100 Community level trophy be sure to search "Online Champ" and choose to play online. *Use a second controller so you wont have any problems. The game took me 6 days while doing everyday things.

Overall, LittleBigPlanet Karting is a walk in the park compared to it's predecessor Modnation Racers. Though it's easier, it's not better in any way than Modnation.

3/10 Easy, I bought the time savers pack and boosted every online trophy. Also, when grinding the 100 Community level trophy be sure to search "Online Champ" and choose to play online. *Use a second controller so you wont have any problems. The game took me 6 days while doing everyday things.

Overall, LittleBigPlanet Karting is a walk in the park compared to it's predecessor Modnation Racers. Though it's easier, it's not better in any way than Modnation.

How many plays did it take you to get "Adventures Continue"?