Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Refer to the following post for when you post your level link

Guys, if you post a LBP.me link (which is preferred) please make sure in game settings you set your web privacy to allow all so we can actually use the link

To post your link go to https://karting.lbp.me/ and sign in then post the link in your post.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by January-Embers

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heads up, we really only need others for crowd pleaser and the gathering. if you have a second controller and a second psn account you can easily do the rest yourself and faster.

Making quick play tracks for your 10 plays is great to help us get our 100 levels done too :)

Edited by JimmyHACK

heads up, we really only need others for crowd pleaser and the gathering. if you have a second controller and a second psn account you can easily do the rest yourself and faster.

Making quick play tracks for your 10 plays is great to help us get our 100 levels done too :)

I was wondering, does the fact that I have the online pass downloaded on my ps3 mean I can use it for all accounts? Basically, will new account still have access to online? If so you're right on needing help with two trophies.

These trophies are really damn easy.

https://karting.lbp.me/v/a69

Using this site, I'll re-play anyone's levels on the Recent Activity list who plays mine.

says player has chosen not to publish information to web, so cant see name or level to add.

Sorry, should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know!

For future users, you have to manually tell it to share everything via the "Web Privacy" menu.

Hi,

I'm in Timezone GMT+1 (Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, ETC.).

My PSN is Loosduiner.

And I would like to boost al those irrtating online trophies like said in the Raod Map:

Step Three: Online

Now begins the online grind; while the trophies themselves are not as tedious as in LittleBigPlanet 2 they will take up a decent amount of time. During the step you’ll want to work on:

Playing the Popular

Snapper

Save This For Later

Get Gathering

Active Recommendation

We Have Good Taste

First Impressions

Better Than You

Crowd Pleaser

Online Champ

Dive In!

The Adventures Continue

Will be online today till 5pm.

Saturday from 2pm till 10pm.

Next tuesday and next thursday from 9am till 5pm.