sackbots leap of faith

Agios19

I stage to ace remaining for the gold and this is "Where in the world is Avalon Centrifuge" and right when i obtain the sackbots, they fall down to fire and die, at least one of them each time.

I am not angry when i fail by my mistake, but this is ridiculous. Ofc on every video i have seen they dont fall, and i do the exact same movements.

Any ideas? :<

I think what the OP means is collecting all of the Prize Bubbles. You hafta have all of the robots to get all of them at the end of some levels.

I did have some points where they just went suicidal and jumped but normally retrying made everything work out. Sometimes going a little faster makes them jump after you better and sometimes taking it slow. I would try that.

Edited by silverwolf40

I stage to ace remaining for the gold and this is "Where in the world is Avalon Centrifuge" and right when i obtain the sackbots, they fall down to fire and die, at least one of them each time.

I am not angry when i fail by my mistake, but this is ridiculous. Ofc on every video i have seen they dont fall, and i do the exact same movements.

Any ideas? :<

I aced 'Where in the world is Avalon Centrifuge' and I'm certain some Sackbots died.

Nono, i mean that in order to ace a lvl no sackbot should die. And its an AI problem, they jump backwards to kill <spoilers etc> and they end up killing themselves. i tried everything, standing still, moving right, left but they keep jumping down.

In some cases, they also get stuck to a place and dont move, but if i move a bit forward, a landing pad arrives and replaces them (i think that doesnt count as death)

EDIT: ok, gonna try to finish it without replaying it each time one dies, hope it works

Edited by Agios19
read 4th post

Idd, just did it and they dont count.

Well i read in one of the trophy guides that for the 10 consecutive aced levels, u needed to keep sackbots alive (meaning if 1 died the counter was reset, it was like sackboy died) and i assumed that it was the same here.

Anyways, i'm happy atm, thanks all for the help :)

Just to make this clear:

Sackbot death DO NOT count towards level acing.

However they DO count against 10 level ace streak.

But I can confirm that during my streak when I did the first sackbot level when they ran away from me, 1 sackbot fell in fire and it didn't break my streak. But during the level where you have to use bee to transport sackbots, several died with electricy, plasma and one got crushed and it broke my streak. So I'd say its pretty random if it breaks it or not.