Some of the Muppet trophies can be obtained without DLC!

TumppiHero

O you have proof? Maybe your trophy card hasnt synched yet but ive never heard of this so i dont really think its possible. If your saying that just because you can play the levels without the dlc your wrong. Ive played some of the levels with a friend even though i dont have the dlc and nothing pops.

O you have proof? Maybe your trophy card hasnt synched yet but ive never heard of this so i dont really think its possible. If your saying that just because you can play the levels without the dlc your wrong. Ive played some of the levels with a friend even though i dont have the dlc and nothing pops.

I got those today.

I'm going to check this later. If it's true, then I'm surprised, because I remember in the first game, you needed the DLC to unlock any DLC related trophy.

EDIT: It does work! I got the Dancing on the Ceiling and Stick Together trophies.

EDIT: I have not been able to get the Accomplished Mover trophy this way. I don't have the DLC nor a Move controller. It might be possible that you just need a Move controller.

Edited by stgermain

I'm going to check this later. If it's true, then I'm surprised, because I remember in the first game, you needed the DLC to unlock any DLC related trophy.

EDIT: It does work! I got the Dancing on the Ceiling and Stick Together trophies.

EDIT: I have not been able to get the Accomplished Mover trophy this way. I don't have the DLC nor a Move controller. It might be possible that you just need a Move controller.

Well, I think that maybe we can get "publish level with move stuff" trophy with copyable levels? If someone can try, I check this later.

Thank you for this thread. I just got these two last night. I'm going to buy the Muppets DLC anyways, I think. This game is a nice break from all the violent bloody games I normally play. :D

I'll test out the move trophy this weekend since no one's confirmed yet.

Well, good. Confirm it.

My girlfriend got Beakers We Can and I didn't though she doesn't have the DLC. It could just be a special circumstance but I'd say you can.

How she can get it without DLC?

• 3 weeks later...
Woh holy shit i need to haul ass, get a partner eith dlc and get these trophies before they patch it :)

In case anyone is still wondering, even with the last update which fixed the creatinator in the story level bang for buck or something, you can still get 2 muppet dlc trophies without the actual dlc.

It's true got them both and I don't own the DLC.