Can LittleBigPlanet 1 trophies be achieved through LBP2?

Chrisruptor

Basically there's trophies which require a certain number of hearts, or ratings or whatever. First of all would I be right in thinking that you can play custom LBP 1 levels on LB2? Or not? If so, can you achieve the trophy if people heart/play your levels on LBP2?

I haven't got LBP2 yet, but will do soon and am curious.

Basically there's trophies which require a certain number of hearts, or ratings or whatever. First of all would I be right in thinking that you can play custom LBP 1 levels on LB2? Or not? If so, can you achieve the trophy if people heart/play your levels on LBP2?

You can play LBP1 user created levels from LBP2 but not vice-versa. Hearts/plays/ etc. on one don't count for trophies on the other. I found getting plays for my admittedly crappy level the least worrisome of the trophies. Try 1440 hours of create in LBP2 (=24 hours)!! Did that via a rotating fan tapping the X button over and over while I did other stuff (why I even bothered, not sure now -- trophy hound?)

I'm sorta a trophy hound. Like to "100% complete" things cause I'm a perfectionalist I guess.

So basically is LBP1 nearly impossible to platinum now, since most people have moved onto LBP2?

got my lbp1 plat just a couple of months ago here. just had to boost a couple of trophies and 3 and 4 player lvls

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...