Platinum unachievable

ManAnitaShower

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this list (http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/93140-collected-trophy-difficulty-ratings.html) the platinum is no longer achievable. :eek:

Is there any truth to this?

theres several threads about this already please do a search... hell check the platinum rating thread it explains that MM took down the story leaderboards and as of right now the plat is impossible to get until they bring them back up... which we have been waiting for since early june now

Yes the platinum can't be achieved anymore since MM took the scoreboards down, but they have said that they will get it up again soon, so that it can be achieved..

actually i´ve read in another thread that there is a new patch today, and i´ve asked about the scoreboards :)

but nobody have answered me :(

I don't think the patch was for the leaderboards, it was the move update. Anyway, apparently something awesome is coming. :whistle:

MM (mediamolecule) just took 8 months to put the move compatibility that they promised back in January.

Now, its more than 100 days with the scoreboards offline.

MM looks like a lazy developer for me.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU !!. I read somewhere that they are looking for other games than LBP and they just dont give the f..k to those who bougth lbp1 and lbp2, they want to sell dlc´s and new games... but nevertheless i also think that they are very poor....really shity !!!!

MM (mediamolecule) just took 8 months to put the move compatibility that they promised back in January.

Now, its more than 100 days with the scoreboards offline.

MM looks like a lazy developer for me.

On one hand, I couldn't agree more.

On the other, however, you could say that everything MM has published are pretty genius games, so you could say maybe they just take their time to make sure whatever they do is done good.

Like when PSN went offline, that took way too long too, but it came back on.. Eventually..

I still think this is taking way too long. But games get postponed lots of times, and apparently some companies just don't see the importance of trophies and their hunters.

I agree that a boycot might be an effective move, but of course, we need as many people coöperating on that as we can get, or else it won't have the desired effect. I, for one, was hoping to get the Move-pack, but am not buying anything now until they fix this!

After all that's been said and done, all I can say is just that I hope they fix this sooner or later. I don't mind putting this game back in the closet and taking it out again in a month or so, when they fixed this.. But if they won't fix it at all!? Now thát would be scanty!

Edited by nickson1988

On one hand, I couldn't agree more.

On the other, however, you could say that everything MM has published are pretty genius games, so you could say maybe they just take their time to make sure whatever they do is done good.

Like when PSN went offline, that took way too long too, but it came back on.. Eventually..

I still think this is taking way too long. But games get postponed lots of times, and apparently some companies just don't see the importance of trophies and their hunters.

I agree that a boycot might be an effective move, but of course, we need as many people coöperating on that as we can get, or else it won't have the desired effect. I, for one, was hoping to get the Move-pack, but am not buying anything now until they fix this!

After all that's been said and done, all I can say is just that I hope they fix this sooner or later. I don't mind putting this game back in the closet and taking it out again in a month or so, when they fixed this.. But if they won't fix it at all!? Now thát would be scanty!

been tried hundreds of times before with other games and will never work out... face it the devs have us by the balls cause you ppl all keep buying there shit...i for 1 rent 95% of everything so they dont have anything on me anymore... but all you guys buy DLC etc and you just give in

been tried hundreds of times before with other games and will never work out... face it the devs have us by the balls cause you ppl all keep buying there shit...i for 1 rent 95% of everything so they dont have anything on me anymore... but all you guys buy DLC etc and you just give in

lol buying an enjoyable game is hardly 'giving in'. They've got problems. People need to have faith and patience they will fix them. Its not as simple as 'change x to y!' they make a change in one area and it could completely destroy a totally seperate part of the game, or worse, make way for new hacks. The game is so advanced and powerful in my mind they are allowed a little longer than other games to fix issues. It's not as if the game isnt playable, everything is playable its just a few people will have to wait for a trophy. It will slow down plats, thats all.

This isnt some company thats shitting on its fanbase and doesnt give a crap what people think, they put alot of effort into the games, and most probably have a tight schedule to work to that is suddenly thrown out of whack thanks to hackers. Lets not forget who the bad guys are here. People can blame devs all they want, but if no-one tried to cheat, these things wouldnt happen. And its not like a glitch on a map in an FPS we're talking actually modifying the way the game works. Thats hard to battle against in a game like LBP.

If when move is completely out of the way and a few months pass by without a fix, then by all means everybody go apeshit. But for now, lets all be patient and try to calm down a little.

Edited by Loftus

lol buying an enjoyable game is hardly 'giving in'. They've got problems. People need to have faith and patience they will fix them. Its not as simple as 'change x to y!' they make a change in one area and it could completely destroy a totally seperate part of the game, or worse, make way for new hacks. The game is so advanced and powerful in my mind they are allowed a little longer than other games to fix issues. It's not as if the game isnt playable, everything is playable its just a few people will have to wait for a trophy. It will slow down plats, thats all.

This isnt some company thats shitting on its fanbase and doesnt give a crap what people think, they put alot of effort into the games, and most probably have a tight schedule to work to that is suddenly thrown out of whack thanks to hackers. Lets not forget who the bad guys are here. People can blame devs all they want, but if no-one tried to cheat, these things wouldnt happen. And its not like a glitch on a map in an FPS we're talking actually modifying the way the game works. Thats hard to battle against in a game like LBP.

If when move is completely out of the way and a few months pass by without a fix, then by all means everybody go apeshit. But for now, lets all be patient and try to calm down a little.

by all means youre right it is the hackers/cheaters fault in these games but that will never change cause theres more bad then good and always will be... that being said they havent shit on us yet but theyve already said there over LBP and want to move onto other things so idk... ive seen it many times before with games and its really a lost battle most of the time cause you guys wont boycott anything cause you like the games as much as you get pissed off you will still keep buying things... for instance Motorstorm series... there devs have to be the worst customer service ppl ever cause they have had countless games with the same issues and really dont do much... take it from me a hardcore stormer after all the issues with RIFT i didnt even buy MSA cause i dont trust them anymore...

Though I've already platted LBP2 and can't wait to get the Move pack (depending on price), I may hold off until they fix the scoreboards because when I play a LBP level I like (community, story, DLC, etc.) I always enjoy replaying to see how high I can get on the scoreboard. Since I got my plat in June, I have yet to put the LBP2 disc in my PS3 primarily because of the lack of scoreboards even though I usually like to check in on the top community levels from time to time.

Edited by Satnamji

MM has published are pretty genius games

I loved LBP1. This one not so much, maybe it lost the originality for me.

I will explain better the "i will not buy a MM game again" sentence.

For example Capcom, i will never buy a new game from them, only the ultimate editions, wich comes with all the content unlocked (if the "DLC" its already on the original disc, is not DLC) and with extra content unavailable for the old version. (im talking about marvel vs capcom 3)

For MM, for sure i will keep playing their games, but renting instead of buying. And maybe after 2 years of the release thanks to their slow patches.

This isnt some company thats shitting on its fanbase and doesnt give a crap what people think, they put alot of effort into the games.

Wrong! MM its stupid. I understand everything you said and you are right. But you forgot 1 thing.

Why the hell they disabled the scoreboards? Why they didnt left online and let people win their trophs? I enjoyed to compare my scores with my friends on LBP1, i cant do that now. That was a very stupid decision and a punch on our faces.

Wrong! MM its stupid. I understand everything you said and you are right. But you forgot 1 thing.

Why the hell they disabled the scoreboards? Why they didnt left online and let people win their trophs? I enjoyed to compare my scores with my friends on LBP1, i cant do that now. That was a very stupid decision and a punch on our faces.

I agree with you. they must place all the effort they have or buy or rent manpower to repair the lack they left inside software of LBP2.

We should boycott their games until they repair the game. Instead they are seeling ( TODAY !! ) on playstation store a new dlc ???!! HOW COME ???????

I say f... them

I agree with you. they must place all the effort they have or buy or rent manpower to repair the lack they left inside software of LBP2.

We should boycott their games until they repair the game. Instead they are seeling ( TODAY !! ) on playstation store a new dlc ???!! HOW COME ???????

I say f... them

lol.... this wont prove anything cause over 60% of the world could care less about trophies... you guys dont get it... you arent gonna get any satisfaction by hate mail etc... you sit and wait and hope they fix it... some games like motorstorm series have never fixed there leaderboards and are still fucked from 2009 to this day... i say quit bitching and play something else while we wait... in the meantime sony should be watching anyone who is getting these trophies and ban them cause 90% of them are jailbreaking them... ive even msged a few accusing them and they just laugh and say who cares or 1 guy said sorry i didnt know anyone was watching the gamercards

lol.... you guys dont get it... you sit and wait and hope they fix it...

That is the reason the companies are selling gargabe to the consumers. Because the major % of the consumers just think like you. I dont care about what people say, i will never be conformist.

Thousands of people complained about endurance races on GT5, thanks to this, soon or later PD will add a middle race save feature, this idea born of users complains. Its always good idea to complain, to give feedback to the developer and help them in improving the game.

in the meantime sony should be watching anyone who is getting these trophies and ban them cause 90% of them are jailbreaking them...

I hope that all of them get their psn accounts deleted.

That is the reason the companies are selling gargabe to the consumers. Because the major % of the consumers just think like you. I dont care about what people say, i will never be conformist.

Thousands of people complained about endurance races on GT5, thanks to this, soon or later PD will add a middle race save feature, this idea born of users complains. Its always good idea to complain, to give feedback to the developer and help them in improving the game.

I hope that all of them get their psn accounts deleted.

this isnt for sure... they said they are looking into but theres no guarantee it will ever happen and besides PD cares tons compared to other devs so they are trying to do it but its not a for sure thing as its already been nearly a yr

• 4 weeks later...