Ok first i want to let it be said that some people say this doesn't work... for some reason i don't doubt them, but it's working for me and lots more people.

With that said, lets begin.

First wat you're gonna want to do is Check on the pin section the progress of your trophy, it has the picture of a cheese in it and it isn't that hard to miss.

After this Create or Copy a level that is diplayed like this:

(spawn portal)________(finish scoreboard)

Why can't it be a one second level? because you will need to stay here for like one minute.... Read below. ;)

Now lets get some dive ins comming, start by going to the Comunity and then choose MM Choices. There just simply dive in, and guess what happens? well it really gets annoying because it will say connections fails or something...

But not anymore! if you get the message "failed to connect to other players" with turns in to a white screen and pops you back in to your pod...

NOTE* I'm not sure what the message looks like because my game language is portuguese, but it will most likely be something like the one i typed in. :p

Now just quickly go in to you previously created level and stand there for like 1 minute jumping and dancing, when you feel like it, finish the level.

Now go check your pins and you will have one more dive in done. :)

I hope my guide helps. I know it takes a few hours but its allways better then trying to find a game and landing on someone's pod and they just wanna talk. :/

Another thing i'd like to add is if you do get in to a solo game by choosing "dive" just do it to avoid getting bored of doing my method, also, if you get to a game with other people, and they are really doing it, why not right?

*Get in to a game with other people doesn't mean you can land on they're pod and they choose a level, this doen't work.

this will work with any level... i've been diving in and when it fails to connect to someone i hit dive in again and it just launches the level... same rule applies tho... stay in the level for about a minute and finish it and it will count... this will be a little less monotonous sincethe game will randomly select a level for you and it changes it up...

EDIT*

Vanton619 Stated:

This will work with any level... i've been diving in and when it fails to connect to someone i hit dive in again and it just launches the level... same rule applies tho... stay in the level for about a minute and finish it and it will count... this will be a little less monotonous sincethe game will randomly select a level for you and it changes it up...

Also, if you get a level with a link to a second level, stay in the first one for a minute then play thru the second one and it will count as 2 levels

Thanks for the time you took on reading this.

Edited by PedMagnetic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will work with any level... i've been diving in and when it fails to connect to someone i hit dive in again and it just launches the level... same rule applies tho... stay in the level for about a minute and finish it and it will count... this will be a little less monotonous sincethe game will randomly select a level for you and it changes it up...

also, if you get a level with a link to a second level, stay in the first one for a minute then play thru the second one and it will count as 2 levels

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This doesn't seem to work anymore... let me make sure I did it correctly:

1. Created an empty level with an empty space so I could idle for 60 seconds.

2. Tried to "dive in" and and got rejected / timed out.

3. Went to my empty level, waited 60 seconds, and completed it.

My "dive in" count did not go up at all after trying this five times in a row.

This doesn't seem to work anymore... let me make sure I did it correctly:

1. Created an empty level with an empty space so I could idle for 60 seconds.

2. Tried to "dive in" and and got rejected / timed out.

3. Went to my empty level, waited 60 seconds, and completed it.

My "dive in" count did not go up at all after trying this five times in a row.

yeah, all of the people who have responded to this thread tried this method before 2012... so they were probably working on patch 1.12 or earlier. with patch 1.13, you can't dive into a level anymore as the instruction indicates, but now you land into a person's pod. i don't *think* that a successful connection into a person's pod counts as a dive in, but that you have to play a level with him/her for at least a minute. not being able to dive into levels directly really screws over the player in more ways than one.

• 3 weeks later...
So what is the preferred method of getting this trophy now, since the original guide seems to be obsolete with the latest patch?

Any tips or tricks that still work now with the latest patch?

DIVE IN, say hello, ask "Play some levels together?" and wait for reply, play for 2 min to be safe, quit and go to My Pins to confirm.

Rinse and repeat. No easier way.