Dunk Dugout

Dunk Dugout consist of 5 rounds. The first round has 1 ball to hit. The 2nd round has 2 balls. The 3rd and 4th round have 3 balls to hit. And the 5th round has 4 balls to hit. Best scores will be reached if you hit all the balls in the round without missing. Speed helps but dont let it rush you eother. If you aren't perfect after the first 2 rounds START OVER because you aren't going to beat the 2100 points anyways.

NOW, TURN OFF THE SOUND. That timer will just get you more nervous and increase chances of missing up. Trust me!

I thru 4 seam fastballs everytime. Which for PS3 is the Triangle button.

And I would count in my head for the timing.

When the ball is almost touching the target I would start the windup. Counting 1-2-3 and then release. Release on like 3 1/2 count. The ball will be pretty close or just past dead center in the target. Practice will help and the thumbs up symbol lets you know your timing is right on. YOUR NOT going to get this challenge right away. If you do your better then me. I bet with all the restarts etc. it took me atleast 100 attempts.

Here are the score goals to try and reach for per round.

1st round between 400-500 points total.

After 2nd round 800-900 points total.

3rd round 1200-1500 points total

4th round 1600-1800 points total.

The last round you can get apx 600-700 so if you dont have 1400+ points, Your not going to have enough points even if you are perfect.

Its going to come down to the last round. You need to hit all 4 balls. You might have enough time to miss once if you are quick.

I cant verify but I think if you are getting close to the max scores per round you can miss round 3 or 4 and still get 2100.

• 1 month later...

Good method...

I got this trophy using 2 seam fast balls (which is to just hold down the :r2: button). I tried to use the 4 seam fast ball at first but it seemed like I screwed up too much trying to switch to that pitch before throwing.

My timing worked pretty well if you follow this method. Thinking of it like a clock. When the target was circling I would start holding down the :r2: button at 12:00 (all the way at the top) but I would aim at 3:00 (all the way to the right). When I released after a count of three I would hit it every time.

It's all about the timing like j4stringthang pretty much said. It took me about 8 tries till I finally beat 2100. I didn't lose a round and hit all the targets.

It is hard but not impossible.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Both sound like pretty good methods... i'll have to try & see which one works best for me

Good method...

I got this trophy using 2 seam fast balls (which is to just hold down the :r2: button). I tried to use the 4 seam fast ball at first but it seemed like I screwed up too much trying to switch to that pitch before throwing.

My timing worked pretty well if you follow this method. Thinking of it like a clock. When the target was circling I would start holding down the :r2: button at 12:00 (all the way at the top) but I would aim at 3:00 (all the way to the right). When I released after a count of three I would hit it every time.

It's all about the timing like j4stringthang pretty much said. It took me about 8 tries till I finally beat 2100. I didn't lose a round and hit all the targets.

It is hard but not impossible.

I used this method & got it on like my 3rd try... had to go to pitcher training and figure out how to throw a few pitches first tho lol.

Edited by Bounty V
please use the edit function instead of double posting