Honor Upheld Trophy - New hypotheses

PatricioUSA2

Well, I think it's been over a year since I'm trying to achieve this glitched trophy.

As Skroq posted before, he said that adding someone to your friend list who started the game in FEB/MAR 2012, was suppose to let you challenge him.

After a year and considering replies to that same post, that isn't totally correct.

However, after so much trying I have been able to challenge 5 different people (WICH NONE OF THEM WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME BACK, SON OF A.......:mad::mad:)

In conclusion to those 5 people I have found some things that they have in common;

- On my friend list for over 15 days.

- They did't play Little Deviants for over 15 days since I added them.

- Some of them started the game in 2012, 2013, FEB, AUG, Time doesn't seem to matter.

- I didn't play the game for several days and I was also able to challenge people who didn't play the game for several days.

Hypotheses;

. The only same exact pattern I found within those 5 guys, is that they didn't play the game for a good amount of time; Example; 15 days.

. I have added a lot of people, and a lot of them didn't play the game, for over 15 days, but the game seems to only show one of them at a time.

Feedback, answer back.

I will get this trophy, some day.

Just got it.

It is like you postetd above.

In my opinion you have to chaleenge someone who didn't play about six months.

I challenged my friend who last played in june, but when i wanted challeng him in october, he wasnt on my list so it was impossible. My advice to get this trophy: Find someone who played this annoying game about half year ago.

Just got it.

It is like you postetd above.

In my opinion you have to chaleenge someone who didn't play about six months.

I challenged my friend who last played in june, but when i wanted challeng him in october, he wasnt on my list so it was impossible. My advice to get this trophy: Find someone who played this annoying game about half year ago.

I envy you so much :mad:

:(

I will try find someone but seems impossible.

I envy you so much :mad:

:(

I will try find someone but seems impossible.

It is possible.

I found someone who played weeks ago.

But you have to be carefull.

When he connect to psn with this game(Little Deviants), he disapear.

You have to ask him to help you and tell him that he can't start the game till you send him a challenge.

After that he must beat your score (a few points 100 or 200)and then on the screen after click "challenge me"

all this above have to be done in one sitting session (in an hour or less) because of validation period of sent challenge

HIS PSNID IS : almellora

Edited by woleso

It is possible.

I found someone who played weeks ago.

But you have to be carefull.

When he connect to psn with this game(Little Deviants), he disapear.

You have to ask him to help you and tell him that he can't start the game till you send him a challenge.

After that he must beat your score (a few points 100 or 200)and then on the screen after click "challenge me"

all this above have to be done in one sitting session (in an hour or less) because of validation period of sent challenge

HIS PSNID IS : almellora

Yeah I realised that they dissapear when they paly the game (VITA says what he is been playing it and he dissapears from the leaderboards)

However, I have people who haven't played the game in a good while but they have the trophy, maybe we can't challenge those neither.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this online trophys with np like 1 year ago on my UZIAC acc

now on my new acc,i cant even press on the challenge button

and non of my 10 friends highscore shows ?? WTF

if someone who got this and can send challenges please add me

i can help you with any game, as payment.

add PSN= nere_pro_gamer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I haven't played this game in many months now, so I'm more than willing to test out this hypothesis. If someone wants to send me a challenge (please, please make it an easy one to beat!), my psn ID is Call_Me_Queequeg.

If you add me, please let me know that its for this trophy.

Also, if you help me, I'll gladly help you. Of course...once you sign in and challenge me, that would mean you've recently played the game. So if this hypothesis is correct, that would mean we'd have to wait months for me to challenge you back.

THIS is the reason that no online trophies should exist. Companies die. Servers die. Bah.

• 2 months later...