Honour Upheld - the only way to get it!

skroq

Dear Fellow Players,

Please do not add me or any other players who have first launched this game after April. This will not get you the honor upheld trophy.

The problem with this trophy is that, only the old players who launched the game in February/March (not sure about April) can get honor upheld trophy.

So if you add people who like me played this game recently, it's no good. Because I won't be able to send you challenge and you won't be able to challenge me.

What I did is I found a player who launched this game in February and I sent him challenge for a crappy score I had for one of the game. This person beat my challenge and sent me on in the same game, but he only beat my by few points. That way we both got the trophy.

So once again, before you add someone hoping to get the darn trophy check his trophy list and see when he bought the game.

Don't bother complaining to the developers, because their studio is closed.

Good luck!

Skroq

IF you got all gold, then erase your data and start from scratch. All you do is find someone on NEAR to help you unless you are fortunate enough to have someone help you who had the game from FEB-MARCH. If someone can not find you BUT you can find them...you have to send them a challenge. IF their scores are GOLD, then have them do what you did and erase their data and get a bronze score. Good luck and hopefully you wont have to beg a bunch of people like I had to.

Edited by knoxville363

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I got this trophy by following someone's advice: keep adding people but dont launch the game within a certain amount of time.

I have stopped playing this game mid-february.

I have added 3-4 people during January and February

I have relaunch the game the 22nd of Feb and the people I added in the meantime appeared in the players list. I was able to challenge almost all of them because they had low score (I had low score too)

They challenge me back and beat the required score: trophy popped

Hope this can be of any help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
so wont be possible to plat this game now in June?

I don't think so. I actually got almost all of the other trophies years ago and searched high and low for a way to get the platinum even back then. Pretty crappy. The game's not half bad, but the trophy issue blows.

I don't think so. I actually got almost all of the other trophies years ago and searched high and low for a way to get the platinum even back then. Pretty crappy. The game's not half bad, but the trophy issue blows.

so, out of the games that sony is giving in June, 2 are impossible to plat and 1 has no trophies... crap month it seems

so, out of the games that sony is giving in June, 2 are impossible to plat and 1 has no trophies... crap month it seems

thats exactly what i said.......waste of game selection. I am not sure what their deal is. Not only was this game a complete b*tch to plat but imagine getting everything done and a single MP trophy prevents the plat......that my friend is absolute horse crap.

I have no idea what the issue is nowadays, but I had this game back at the Vita`s launch and got both the Throwdown and Honor Upheld trophies. Since then, I lost my save data and just relaunched the game starting from scratch.

Can I help those in need of the Honor Upheld trophy?

I have no idea what the issue is nowadays, but I had this game back at the Vita`s launch and got both the Throwdown and Honor Upheld trophies. Since then, I lost my save data and just relaunched the game starting from scratch.

Can I help those in need of the Honor Upheld trophy?

Yes, quite possibly. Add me (Xepherys) and we'll see if it works. But I think anyone who played the game initially before April of... 2012 (maybe?) can still do this and help people.

That would be quite awesome, actually!

Yes, quite possibly. Add me (Xepherys) and we'll see if it works. But I think anyone who played the game initially before April of... 2012 (maybe?) can still do this and help people.

That would be quite awesome, actually!

Please please report what you find!

If this works, I hope you can help several of us.

Please please report what you find!

If this works, I hope you can help several of us.

He can only help a single player.

As soon as the 'old player' (who is in challenge window) beats the challenge sent by the 'new player', his score will be updated and he will be gone from the leaderboard due to the server glitch. At least that is what happened with the guy who helped me.

So, once the challenge is sent to you, be sure to not waste it, or the player won't be able to send another one.

Good luck guys!

He can only help a single player.

As soon as the 'old player' (who is in challenge window) beats the challenge sent by the 'new player', his score will be updated and he will be gone from the leaderboard due to the server glitch. At least that is what happened with the guy who helped me.

So, once the challenge is sent to you, be sure to not waste it, or the player won't be able to send another one.

Good luck guys!

The player will be gone from all challenges, or only in that one game?

Edited by Hevendor

It looks like I can't send any challenges to new players. I've checked every day for the last week and I can only send out challenges to old players on my friends list. In fact, I remember adding these players during my first week with the Vita at launch. So something is messed up with the challenge system in this game. It's like it's stuck in 2012...

It looks like I can't send any challenges to new players. I've checked every day for the last week and I can only send out challenges to old players on my friends list. In fact, I remember adding these players during my first week with the Vita at launch. So something is messed up with the challenge system in this game. It's like it's stuck in 2012...

That sucks. Did you try backing up and deleting your profile?

• 3 months later...