Smooth Mover

jwzabriskie

A couple of questions:

Does it only count as hitting a wall if the animation happens? There are a couple of places where there is not a lot of space to avoid the wind tunnels and my head looks like it might touch a wall but the animation doesn't trigger.

Do I need to dodge the wind vortexes?

I have done this trophy on several occasions except that I have hit a wind vortex, but the trophy doesn't mention them.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just got it after many tries. It seems that you can 'skim' the sides, but what was messing it up for me was if you get caught by a vortex, and it takes you into a wall, it counts as hitting the wall and spinning out - you can hit a the vortexes as long as it doesn't make you touch a wall (some of the moving one do)

Anyway, good luck

Edited by action frampton

• 5 months later...
Just got it after many tries. It seems that you can 'skim' the sides, but what was messing it up for me was if you get caught by a vortex, and it takes you into a wall, it counts as hitting the wall and spinning out - you can hit a the vortexes as long as it doesn't make you touch a wall (some of the moving one do)

Anyway, good luck

Thanks for this, I've gotten through this twice and I know I never hit a wall so this must be why the trophy isn't popping.