Trophy Difficulty Rating

olsen77

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

409 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.38

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GEEZ.

From the beggining it looked like shit, but I gave it a shot anyway. You know, too see myself what it's all about. And oh boy... This has to be the most atrocious piece of trash available on the PSN. After a quick research, I found out it was supposed to be a tech demo, but then they added trophies and decided to sell it as some sort of original and artsy interactive "experience". Well, thanks for the experience but it was just completely random bullshit goin on and nothing else. It doesnt make ANY sense and at the end I was feeling like the game is telling me "FUCK YOU". It was SO BAD I wish I could erase the trophies from my collection. I dont want them. I wish I had never touched it.

Seriously what a fucked up piece of crap. Also, I'm sorry to hear some "players" here are buying this "game" just for trophies. Is that why you play video games? Earning trophies with no challenge at all coming from games that suck ass?

DONT BUY IT. DONT PLAY IT. STAY AWAY.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gave it a 1. Even the logos are easy if you consider the fact that this Triangle Symbol starts to blink when you come near one.

Played it for only 20 minutes (took me 2 playthroughs as I didn't collect all logos while getting the sigil trophies.) But I still don't get what I did in this Game. :D