weird game

Zack1229

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this wasn't really meant to a "game" per se, but more of an interactive artistic 3D experiment/experience to see how this game would be to other players. Unfortunately, this game didn't get a lot of positive feedback cause others I guess misunderstood what Linger in Shadows was really supposed to be. I think that's what it is.

• 1 month later...
Well, this wasn't really meant to a "game" per se, but more of an interactive artistic 3D experiment/experience to see how this game would be to other players. Unfortunately, this game didn't get a lot of positive feedback cause others I guess misunderstood what Linger in Shadows was really supposed to be. I think that's what it is.

Well, that's too bad. Its something fresh and basically undone before, and I enjoyed it. :applause:

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Terrible, just terrible. I knew what type of "game" i was getting by i still feel robbed because i highly doubt that this was really anything else than a tech demo and someone just got the great idea of selling it to people as a "art".

Linger In Shadows is really short and quite frankly it isn't visually appealing at all and the music didn't really fit.

So it's a really poor experience that isn't worth even the 80 cent that they are asking now.

• 2 years later...