Greetings To Still Trophy WON'T Unlock

GregLesnar

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't go and start blaming the developers, because it seems you are the only person who has encountered this problem. Maybe you're not doing it correctly?

uhhh no id say the OP isright and the devs screwed up. i also cant unlock this although ive done it numerous times now and i know a few others who also have this problem. i want 100% like we deserve not 95%

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I filled the whole grid in "Watch" mode(watch them all until the circle pops up by itself and the piece turns into colors) then fast forwarded to the end and skipped the credits. They then unlocked one after the other other. Try it this way if you haven't got them yet.

• 1 month later...
I filled the whole grid in "Watch" mode(watch them all until the circle pops up by itself and the piece turns into colors) then fast forwarded to the end and skipped the credits. They then unlocked one after the other other. Try it this way if you haven't got them yet.

That's the exactly thing I've done to get all trophies.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
I have found every single puzzle piece and they all unlocked except Greetings To Still. I deleted the game and redownloaded it and it still WONT work. So I am stuck at 95%

The EXACT same thing happened to me as well; I played through in "linger" mode and got all of the collectibles and, upon completing the game, every trophy popped except "Greetings to Still." I ended up re-playing it and, again, getting every collectible. Upon completing that second run, the trophy did unlock.

My wife's playthrough: same exact thing! She did legitimately miss the very first one, because I was guiding her to them by memory and couldn't remember that one's location for the life of me. She did, however, get every other one and... all but two popped. The one she missed, "Greetings to Farbrausch" and "Greetings to Still" which, I KNOW she got because I commented on how that was the one that mysteriously didn't pop for me on my playthrough right after guiding her to it and watching her collect it. Again, a second playthrough, re-collecting everything, and they unlocked just fine.

At first, I thought it was just me. But then, the same happened to my wife and now I'm reading your post about it and I'm thinking it's just a weird glitch or something.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

What u need to do is do a whole finding walkthrough not just look for your missing ones.

For me, the first unlocking ones were not which i've found at the beginning, so i guess the game has been confused about what i did and unlocked some random trophies. Then the game became a moron couldn't remember anything.

U delete and reinstall it won't help at all, just do another whole finding walkthrough containing all 10 craps.

• 5 years later...
On 9/10/2015 at 5:56 PM, loveaya said:

What u need to do is do a whole finding walkthrough not just look for your missing ones.

I know this thread is really old, but in case that there are others like me, getting it due to store closure and having the same problem: I had it with "Conspiracy" and this was, what unlocked it for me in the end.

Tried the quitting to the menu as well, but for me that didn't do the trick.

This one, first try.

Just as a heads up, in case somebody is getting the game as late as me.