Worried about PSN profiles with this game?

BinkUncia

Hey all,

I completed this game using the PS3T guide (Because some stuff is hard to understand), however with this game all the trophies are unlocked at the very end after the cutscene has been completed.

So bascially I'm just a little worried that people may think im a cheater and flag me on PSN profiles, as it comes up as me completing all the trophies in a few minutes because none of the trophies are unlocked while playing the game. Instead they are all unlocked at the end one after another because I did everything in a single runthrough.

Plus, it's one of the easiest 100% games on PS3. Most people also know that this game is absurdly easy. Anyone who bought it, probably did it for the trophies. And since everyone on PSNprofiles are very likely to be trophyhunters, they probably know about the game, and how all the trophies pop at the end ;)

And so they did for pretty much everyone else following a guide. Why would anyone flag you as a cheater for that?

Plus, it's one of the easiest 100% games on PS3. Most people also know that this game is absurdly easy. Anyone who bought it, probably did it for the trophies. And since everyone on PSNprofiles are very likely to be trophyhunters, they probably know about the game, and how all the trophies pop at the end ;)

Ok, thanks guys for putting my mind to rest! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...