The Vita version is FREE if you already own the PS3 version!

aro52

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So before I went to bed I thought "What the hell, I'll turn on my Vita." Because I hadn't done that in a long time. When I saw that Limbo was cross-buy, I pretty much jumped out of my skin. Seriously, I haven't been to sleep yet -- it's like Christmas for a five year old.

Limbo remains my favorite game of all time, and it's three years old at this point. So happy. xD

• 3 months later...
Is this really cross-buy? Im confused, the game is on sale now and on the PS BLOG someone asked if it was cross-buy on the comments and the guy said its not, but then i see lots of people saying they bought one version and got the other for free.

No, it's not. I bought it today on the Vita at the reduced price and only the Vita version appears in my download list. I also purchased Hotline Miami tonight and both versions of this title are in my download list.

No, it's not. I bought it today on the Vita at the reduced price and only the Vita version appears in my download list. I also purchased Hotline Miami tonight and both versions of this title are in my download list.

Thanks for the reply. Was gonna buy it to get both versions but now im not sure.