Really worth $15?

GuNz_52

It's super short and nothing special in my opinion.

If you strip away the stylistic visuals and atmosphere, you get a puzzle heavy Little Big Planet for adults.

The atmosphere is creepy but don't expect something special like Shadow Of The Collossus.

Long story short: I regret buying it. 7,50$ would have been much more appropriate.

I recommend waiting for a sale.

i can definitely recommend limbo for 15 bones. its not often i play a game that stands out as much as this game did to me. sure its short (it took me about 5-6 hrs) but im sure ill be coming back every now and then just cause its so damn strange and interesting. anyways try the demo if your as captivated as i was i can almost guarantee that youll love this game to death like i do!

• 1 month later...
i can definitely recommend limbo for 15 bones. its not often i play a game that stands out as much as this game did to me. sure its short (it took me about 5-6 hrs) but im sure ill be coming back every now and then just cause its so damn strange and interesting. anyways try the demo if your as captivated as i was i can almost guarantee that youll love this game to death like i do!

Can't agree more. In today's cookie-cutter, triple-A, COD-saturated gaming market, it's not often a unique game comes along. I'd definitely recommend snatching it up for its atmosphere, sound design and visual style. This game is a beautiful (and fun) achievement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's super short and nothing special in my opinion.

If you strip away the stylistic visuals and atmosphere, you get a puzzle heavy Little Big Planet for adults.

The atmosphere is creepy but don't expect something special like Shadow Of The Collossus.

Long story short: I regret buying it. 7,50$ would have been much more appropriate.

I recommend waiting for a sale.

Hmmmm thanks a mill for the tips. i will wait for sale so. I bought into the hype of fat princess and spent €14 on that........instant regret.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...