XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 07-25-2011, 04:08 AM   #21
honda hoe

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Silver   Community Gaming Event Gold   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLust View Post
Uh, honda hoe, one of is confused... I think it is the same secret cave, wether going for Alone in the Dark or DING, so they should both be the same chapter, right?!? Which chapter is that? :rubs eyes:

At third glance, I think they are both Chapter 26 as I wrote originally... Please confirm or deny!
ok i will use spoiler tags to explain cuz i don't wanna spoil the plot for anyone

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

honda hoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:18 AM   #22
TigerLust

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda hoe View Post
ok i will use spoiler tags to explain cuz i don't wanna spoil the plot for anyone
Cool, thanks for explaining. While I understand in your personal experience you got one of them during your initial play thru; the people using the guide need to know which chapter to select from the menu "on demand". If anyone is looking to load up a chapter for either of these eggs, it is chapter 26, so I reverted the guide back to that chapter.

My Guides and Projects

166 Plat ~ 161 PSN @100% ~ 99% Completion
Leaders ~ Profiles ~ XO
TigerLust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:24 AM   #23
honda hoe

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Silver   Community Gaming Event Gold   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

its cool

Old 07-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #24
Sirsonic

I love this game
Sirsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:39 AM   #25
honda hoe

Limbo is hands down the best game I've ever played off psn

DING! is by far the most insanely gratifying trophy I've ever gotten.

Old 07-26-2011, 03:44 AM   #26
TigerLust

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsonic View Post
I love this game
Quote:
Originally Posted by honda hoe View Post
Limbo is hands down the best game I've ever played off psn

DING! is by far the most insanely gratifying trophy I've ever gotten.
Yes, this game is mad fun!

DING? Just wait till you get No Point in Dying...

My Guides and Projects

Leaders ~ Profiles ~ XO
Old 07-26-2011, 03:56 AM   #27
honda hoe

Haha nice try but I'm not bothering with that trophy. I'm sure I died about 100 times already. Same thing with braid.. I got every trophy except the speed run trophy.. beat the game in under 45 mins. Bleh. Too much trouble for no plat

Old 07-26-2011, 04:43 AM   #28
TigerLust

Well, it's up to you if you want to give up or step up to the challenge! I am very into completing games, just look at my trophy list and see how few are not or 100%. I felt the same about Braid and stopped at 90%, but this game only takes around 5-7 more careful runs till you snag it.

If you change your mind, do a few runs from the first hotel sign till the end and smooth that portion out... I did the last chapter a few extra times just to get the timing down. That last chapter is only ten seconds if done right, yet so dangerous.

My Guides and Projects

Leaders ~ Profiles ~ XO
Old 07-26-2011, 05:27 AM   #29
Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

I know it's off topic but u two are perfect together
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #30
BullTheGreat

Send a message via MSN to BullTheGreat

Awards Showcase Helping Hand
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

looks like a great fun , finally no online trophies . just one thing . my PS3 is YLODed -.-
BullTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
achievements, guide, limbo, trophies, trophy