"Ding" - Secret Trophy

BankZ

Trophy: "Ding"

Description: "Running off will get you nowhere."

It's an extra level. When you go to find the egg for the "Alone In The Dark" trophy, keep walking deeper into the cave. Eventually a door will slam shut and the level begins. Just make it through and at the end will be an egg and your trophy.

*credit to Teh_Chadzor :applause:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an extra level. When you go to find the egg for the "Alone In The Dark" trophy, keep walking deeper into the cave. Eventually a door will slam shut and the level begins. Just make it through and at the end will be an egg and your trophy.

That's awesome! :D nice one.

Cool!, thank you for tell us, for be honest i was suspected in that this area hidden something more aside of that egg (that by the way i found by myself without using a guide) but i don´t investigated (i turned back and continued the game).

Thank you very much. :bow:

You won't get the trophy as soon as you collect the egg. You will have to do another puzzle and then you will get the trophy. Most of the path is pitch black so you will need to be really cautious about noises.

The gold trophy is worth it since a video won't help you much :o.

I can't figure out what to do, the noises are confusing me. What is the buzzing thing that isn't the fly?

This must be circular saw blades. There will be small ones travelling horizontally and big ones going vertically.

Yep, let's just say that it isn't a pleasant experience.

If you're going for the less than five deaths trophy, avoid this level.

Indeed. I died more in this level than on my 1st playthrough. :rofl:

This must be circular saw blades. There will be small ones travelling horizontally and big ones going vertically.

Indeed. I died more in this level than on my 1st playthrough. :rofl:

LOL.. now I can't wait to try it.

Woow after died more than 30 times (or maybe more) finally i finished this hidden area (or puzzle), very challengy but not impossible, the only advice i can say that this puzzle test your skills of "visual" and "listening", but really the trophy worth it.

You'll have to be a bit more specific. There are quite a few dark areas in this level. The only locked door that I can think of is right at the beginning.

Pretty much right at the beginning dude. As you walk down the hill and hit the water. Then climb up. And walk right to the end there is an area with candles or flowers and a closed wall.

Pretty much right at the beginning dude. As you walk down the hill and hit the water. Then climb up. And walk right to the end there is an area with candles or flowers and a closed wall.

You have to get the other 10 eggs in the game before that gate opens up. I kept goin back, & It wasnt open til I got my final egg. So basically, Your collecting eggs for a another mo'fkn egg.

So that's what that door was for earlier, and how to open it.

It was much easier than I was expecting it to be. Sure I died a few times at each part, but I quickly learned from my mistakes and moved forward.

Only really annoying part is towards the end of it with the little saws.

1st saw: We have a light over it, no problem, time it out and jump over it

2nd saw: There's a light, oh, it breaks once you start running forward, at least I have a general idea where the saw is, trial and error.

3rd saw: Pitch black. You better crank of the volume and listen for this damn thing >_< Actually got this one on my first try (after dying at the other two a few), but I'm sure it was dumb luck. I did hear it, so I knew it was coming, but still...

So that's what that door was for earlier, and how to open it.

It was much easier than I was expecting it to be. Sure I died a few times at each part, but I quickly learned from my mistakes and moved forward.

Only really annoying part is towards the end of it with the little saws.

1st saw: We have a light over it, no problem, time it out and jump over it

2nd saw: There's a light, oh, it breaks once you start running forward, at least I have a general idea where the saw is, trial and error.

3rd saw: Pitch black. You better crank of the volume and listen for this damn thing >_< Actually got this one on my first try (after dying at the other two a few), but I'm sure it was dumb luck. I did hear it, so I knew it was coming, but still...

Kudos to all who have done this, Because I cant even pass the first part when the little thing goes on your head. I must have made like 20 laps back & forth before I finally gave up & let the fucking gun kill me.

Edit : Sorry, Didnt mean to quote you >.>

You have to get the other 10 eggs in the game before that gate opens up. I kept goin back, & It wasnt open til I got my final egg. So basically, Your collecting eggs for a another mo'fkn egg.

Ah thank you, I had no idea that was the case! It makes sense because them candles light up with the more eggs you have. Thanks :)

Just completed this myself, only the 5 deaths trophy left to do. Not too bad as I've already done it on Xbox so I know the game fairly well. Really difficult gold trophy, the saws in the dark are so difficult!

I had more troubles getting the 'No Point in Dying' trophy. Took me 5 attempts and I only had 1 death when I finally got it. Thank god it was 5 deaths or less. :o