NG Easy -> NG+ Normal (-> NG++ Hard)?

Would anyone suggest it to enjoy the game to its full potential without getting mad hunting the Platinum trophy?

Actually, to make things shorter, I wonder if the jump from Easy to Hard would be too much. I mean, initially I started the game on normal and some mobs were making meatballs of Light. Like that 4EP Meonekton fly. So I decided to restart the game on easy, but I also restarted using the High Summoner garb and it went from hard to 1 shot kill. :confused:

I mean, after I'll beat it I'll do some testing, but if anyone is still reading this forum I'd like some opinions.

PS: great game anyway. I expected much worse. A lot worse.

Edited by Michelasso

Hey, thanks for the prompt answer!

Hard difficulty isn't really too bad. In Hard difficulty, you don't regenerate HP outside of battle as you walk around and you get less EP after each battle. However, enemies drop a lot better items.

Ah, I didn't even know HP could be regenerated on normal. lol

I'm more concerned about the EP. It's true that with more gil I can easily buy healing items, but being in NG+ I should have more EP slots. I just don't want to find myself being forced to escape with the time running out.