Final quest Glitched ?

Hi there i am so worried right now i have been playing this game for more than 40 hours i have finally finished all the story quests and most of the side quests, im on the final day now but when i go to the cathedral nothing no cut scene or anything, i watched the youtube video and after i leave the ark hope is suppose to talk to me then show a cut scene saying his time is up etc etc, that cut scene didn't pop for me after i left the ark, it jsut says 00 days left 6am and like nothing i have been running all over the world to check if i missed something, checked the main quest, datalog, googling it all day today but i can't find an answer and i kinda forgot to save it while i was in the ark its now saved when i left the ark, can someone please help me figure out what have i done wrong here please ? id really appreciate it.

Hi there i am so worried right now i have been playing this game for more than 40 hours i have finally finished all the story quests and most of the side quests, im on the final day now but when i go to the cathedral nothing no cut scene or anything, i watched the youtube video and after i leave the ark hope is suppose to talk to me then show a cut scene saying his time is up etc etc, that cut scene didn't pop for me after i left the ark, it jsut says 00 days left 6am and like nothing i have been running all over the world to check if i missed something, checked the main quest, datalog, googling it all day today but i can't find an answer and i kinda forgot to save it while i was in the ark its now saved when i left the ark, can someone please help me figure out what have i done wrong here please ? id really appreciate it.

Im playing easy mode btw this is my 1st playthrough

Ok i just got the crystal and gave it to that lady called aremiah or something and i went in the cathedral and spoke to vanille then hope contacted me saying hey whats up, hows vanille doing etc and now im stuck again no cutscene is popping of for end game or whatnot i presume im still missing somehting ? :(

Ok i just got the crystal and gave it to that lady called aremiah or something and i went in the cathedral and spoke to vanille then hope contacted me saying hey whats up, hows vanille doing etc and now im stuck again no cutscene is popping of for end game or whatnot i presume im still missing somehting ? :(

This is a side quest, you talk to vanille and that's all.

Anyway throw this trash away, the game is not worth playing.