I hate Aeronite and his creators

You know what?

SCREW AERONITE.

Stupidly over powered, running away bastard. If he's that damn strong he doesn't need to flee now does he? No. Stupid. I've watched video after video, read walkthrough after walkthrough. It doesn't help me. I cant switch to my schema fast enough to avoid damage. If I do I stay in it too long- anticipating the next attack, and waste too much time not doing any damage and he leaves. Doesn't matter how many times I try, how hard I try, or how motivated I am to beat him. Not happening. Insanely stupid fight.

I was pretty entertained by this game and all, but now it is ejected from my ps3 and who the hell knows if I'll pick it up again?

Thanks a lot, developers.

:mad: rage.

Didn't play the last one but that sounds amusing... and painful. I don't think epic bosses like these should be trophies. I think there should be some sort of in game epic reward for beating em, personally.

Also I said screw it, I'll give it one more go (after I cooled off from my rage of course)... and beat the bastard. This has happened to me more than once lol :whistle:

Yay plat #62 :dance:

I beat Aeronite today on my third try. If you come in prepared with the right setup he goes down fast. Nice to see you already beat him though :)

I lost count of how many stupid times I had to fight that jerk.

I seriously could not get into the right garb quick enough to effectively block damage, then the one to do damage. That took damn ninjability.

I lost count of how many stupid times I had to fight that jerk.

I seriously could not get into the right garb quick enough to effectively block damage, then the one to do damage. That took damn ninjability.

True it does take a while to get the changing of the grabs down right so you can effectively attack and switch to immune magic garb in time. I came in with 5 turbo ethers though so if I thought I wasent making good progress I just spammed over clock and staggered him that way :)

True it does take a while to get the changing of the grabs down right so you can effectively attack and switch to immune magic garb in time. I came in with 5 turbo ethers though so if I thought I wasent making good progress I just spammed over clock and staggered him that way :)

Oh man don't get me started on those npcs. I was lucky enough to find one elixir, and one turbo ether... that's it. Every other one I checked had either nothing or a regular potion. I checked every one I came across! So I didn't have such good items to use -_-'

Oh man don't get me started on those npcs. I was lucky enough to find one elixir, and one turbo ether... that's it. Every other one I checked had either nothing or a regular potion. I checked every one I came across! So I didn't have such good items to use -_-'

Wow that sucks ; ; I actually had good luck finding turbo ethers on about 50% of the npc's I found. I actually like turbo ethers better than elixirs because ther are more common, cost a lot less, and restore all ur ep do it's almost just like an elixir anyways. Maybe that's why I didn't have a lot if trouble with Aeronite lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Omg.

I am shaking. LOL.

I just beat Aeronite, my first try on day 7, first play through, on my real save file.

Talk about intense. Was so nervous about this fight.

Ereshkigal was way harder for me.

Wow that's epic. Congrats! :D

Yeah ereshkigal did seem rather drawn out for no reason to me. Wait till you see how lame the end boss is now that you've taken out the two badasses in the game lmao

Oh I have already beaten the end boss.

I saved my real save file on day 6, and then slept till day 13 to beat Ereshkigal and also the end boss.

Then I reloaded and started playing normally again finishing up all quests etc and miscellaneous trophies.

I got tired of slowly going to the end.

It is a rather tedious road to the plat lol

There is always one stupid ridiculous boss in these types of games. Like the dinosaurs in the last one, that looked like ATATs from star wars. lol.

You just got to get the pattern down, and know what to do for what part of the fight and it becomes easier.

Or just play through again for better stats.

You mean the Long Guis and Shao Long Guis right? Yeah at first I was also cursing the hell outta my lungs when I encountered them first... but with the help of YouTube turotials and hoards of forums sharing their set-up, they're actually easy to beat... These dinosaur of a tortoise are quite tamed compared to LR's bosses...

Ecto here have given me a tip, summon the NPCs via the Facebook App... it was my first time to do so after playing this game for weeks and I have Turbo Ethers waiting for me to use against Aeronite on NG+

Hopefully I won't rage! :D I'm enjoying NG+ so far... played again on easy (I know its cheap but FUN! :p) with those one slash kills, I think I'll breeze through this game without a sweat! I like it that way :whistle:

Omg. I am shaking. LOL. I just beat Aeronite, my first try on day 7, first play through, on my real save file.

Talk about intense. Was so nervous about this fight. Ereshkigal was way harder for me.

Wow congrats! I envy you... gonna give it a go once I get access to that darn desert dragon... I've got TEs to back me up :)

Hopefully I won't rage! :D I'm enjoying NG+ so far... played again on easy (I know its cheap but FUN! :p) with those one slash kills, I think I'll breeze through this game without a sweat! I like it that way :whistle:

I started NG+ on Hard, much more difficult but not impossible. Need to plan attacks better and save alot. And use better gear, and those + level garbs.

I think all the DLC garbs are obsolete on hard mode. still working on the best setup if there is one. Also need to study the monster libra data prior to battle and tweak the schemata to fit.

The Monsters drop nice abilities (high level) and also a fair bit of weapon/shield upgrade materials.

I might try Aeronite with a secret weapon[spoiler=l12]Oerba Yun Fang

Edited by ecto69

Did anyone manage to deafeat him on hard mode yet? I have pretty strong Lightning and still get my ass kicked fairly easily but most of the time he just runs away. His 32 million HP is a freaking joke.

Not yet still working on Day 4 NG+ (Hard mode)

I may try and use my secret weapon on Aeronite. :p

Currently upgrading my abilities to level 4+ and weapons to high values.

and trying to get my last trophy and need to get a shard blade. I hate walking around with a Pink Sword.

Not yet still working on Day 4 NG+ (Hard mode)

I may try and use my secret weapon on Aeronite. :p

Currently upgrading my abilities to level 4+ and weapons to high values.

and trying to get my last trophy and need to get a shard blade. I hate walking around with a Pink Sword.

Wait, so when you upgrade a sword enough it loses that last one pink color?

That would be awesome. OR you are making a sword that is better than all the last one weapons?

That would be awesome. OR you are making a sword that is better than all the last one weapons?

I just meant it looks weird to see Light running around wielding a pink blade.

I don't like the way the Morgenstern looks so not sure if will upgrade it or not or just sell it after have stronger one.

No idea on the color (I don't think it changes), I am just upgrading it to max. I don't have any of the normal shard blades, on this play thru.

I am upgrading Lights original gun blade from XIII

Also the Chaos Blade, the Femme Fatale (I now have 2)

Also upgrading the Nobless Veronique shield , it has a very nice ATB+ speed upgrade.

No, the pink color is permanent and there are stronger weapons that are only available on Hard but they cost a ton of gil.

No, the pink color is permanent and there are stronger weapons that are only available on Hard but they cost a ton of gil.

800,000GIL is the max for weapons etc iirc. To purchase directly , no idea how much to upgrade these, have not studied them yet, I am staying in the 200,000 range for now.

Edited by ecto69