XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 09-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #31
GODCHILD1020

Send a message via AIM to GODCHILD1020 Send a message via MSN to GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetShoJustice View Post
As for Put the Posse on a Pedastal; the narrator guy will apparently alert your posse to your progress. TheNukes and I were piddling around in Free Roam last night and at one point after we cleared a hunting ground the voice told us we had earned over one thousand points.

I assume it would keep informing you as your progressed towards the trophy.
Thanks and that is great info. Im still lost, cause i dont know if the points stick to the posse or the character, cause it will suck if it has to be done in one go and one player gets lost or kick and loses all his/her points.

GODCHILD1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #32
PuppetShoJustice

I wish I could answer that. We had done one of the newer hideouts and a couple of the new hunting grounds together before it told us we had a thousand points. So I assume the XP gained doesn't "overlap" and count multiple times. Otherwise I feel like we'd have hit the one thousand mark quicker than we did. But don't quote me on this. We were just messing around trying to get the explosive rifle in Free Roam and weren't paying much attention to our XP gain so I can't really give a definite answer one way or the other.

“Justice is the crowning glory of the virtues.” ~Marcus Tullius Cicero
PuppetShoJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #33
mastarifla

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Alright, does anyone actually HAVE poker ace? If so... pleased let us know the specifics on how to obtain it, ie. 6-8 players, going all in
Old 09-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #34
PuppetShoJustice

I couldn't get enough poker players together in one room to test it, sadly. At least last night it seemed like Liar's Dice was by far the more popular game.

Amusingly, I did get my In A Van Down By The River on the very first hand of cards I played. Took my boost buddy quite a few attempts. This thing is just pure luck of the draw and probably best handled in a private game with a friend.

“Justice is the crowning glory of the virtues.” ~Marcus Tullius Cicero
PuppetShoJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #35
GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze

I always assumed that was based by luck even when i did play Poker, i couldn't get it no matter how i played. Definitely easier when boosting.

Old 09-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #36
DrunkenSushi

Send a message via AIM to DrunkenSushi
Default rank 3

I found, after a bunch of failed attempts, the EASIEST way to get the rank 3 challenge for the explosive rifle (kill 3 enemies with 1 shot), is to accept a bollard twins gang or any bounty board gang that you have an outfit for and mosy on over to the gang and literally just wait right there for a few seconds until 3 gang members are talking or whatever and blast them! ii got it in 1 try.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #37
Lurkki91

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

In Fort Mercer stronghold there's two cannons on a hill, when you're on attacking team you can fire those staight at the fortress and luckily get a triple kill.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #38
aleFH

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Godchild, let's stop accepting suggestions for now. We don't have access to the DLC right now because of the maintenance. We should finish the guide before accepting too much suggestions or it may look like the guide was made 50% by the other members if they have access to the DLC :\

aleFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:19 PM   #39
GODCHILD1020

No problem AleFH. It might seem that way, so no more for now.

Tall Trees has 5 races. Each race 1:30 to 3 minutes

EDIT: Members can still post suggestions, it just wont have a reply until we can confirm or it may not be added if the way we have now seems to work

Last edited by GODCHILD1020; 09-21-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #40
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleFH View Post
Godchild, let's stop accepting suggestions for now. We don't have access to the DLC right now because of the maintenance. We should finish the guide before accepting too much suggestions or it may look like the guide was made 50% by the other members if they have access to the DLC :\
Because having to share credit with others is horrible.

This time, if I find anything helpful, I'll just keep it to myself instead of sharing it like in the last guide. I'd have to have to inconvenience the almighty aleFH by making him write out a credit line to another person.

mjc0961 is online now   Reply With Quote