XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 09-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #21
UpliftedMoFo

Default Explosive Rifle Mastery Rank 3

Just got this challenge by hog tieing 3 enemies at twin rocks and then shooting them with the explosive rifle tried and tried at tumbleweed but couldn't get the timing right.
UpliftedMoFo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:46 PM   #22
War

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetShoJustice"
I agree. All players going all in is so unrealistic that I can't imagine it being the requirement for the trophy.

I don't know a blessed thing about poker but I was under the impression that the blinds were a seperate thing from the check/betting/folding phase.
In every hand, at the beggining, there is a small and big blind, the player that has the big blind/small blind rotates with the dealer, the big blind is the higher bet at the beggining, after the big blind you decide to bet the same ammount, raise or fold... So I think that you only need to win when the big blind was accepted for some of the players, because make ALL the players in a FULL table to go with the big blind and don't fold is very difficult, even to boost it >_<.... The max capacity in a Poker Table is 8? or 6 like in Liar's Dice?....

Amph, I would like more trophies of Liar's Dice, I'm good at that and already got the two trophies, but I sux in Poker XD
War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #23
GODCHILD1020

Send a message via AIM to GODCHILD1020 Send a message via MSN to GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
All in?? OMG! That's very difficult, rarely a player goes all-in, now everyone >_<... At the beggining I think that you only need that everybody accepts the big blind and win (that is difficult per se).... u.u
IM think the same thing. Im wrong anyway and it will be changed and left empty until it comes to light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetShoJustice View Post
I agree. All players going all in is so unrealistic that I can't imagine it being the requirement for the trophy.

I don't know a blessed thing about poker but I was under the impression that the blinds were a seperate thing from the check/betting/folding phase.
So what im thinking is that a small blind is the first player he puts 6 and the big blind the next player puts 12 andif each player after the big blind doubles i guess it will reach maximum, i will find out. Either way its tough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpliftedMoFo View Post
Just got this challenge by hog tieing 3 enemies at twin rocks and then shooting them with the explosive rifle tried and tried at tumbleweed but couldn't get the timing right.

Great will be added as an alternative.

Last edited by GODCHILD1020; 09-21-2010 at 06:50 PM.
GODCHILD1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #24
AlejandroM

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Shouldn't trophy guides be done by someone who actually has the trophies?
AlejandroM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #25
Blessorship

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Red Dead Poker Ace   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Easy way for "Explosive Rifle Mastery" - Rank 4 "Kill 2 wild animals with 1 shot"

Go to tall trees where you normally find the bears and wolves. Find a wolf and make sure he is on to you. Soon his wolf pack will be hot on your tail. Was very easy to get 2 animals (or more) in close proximity. Thanks to UpLiftedMoFo for the tip!
Blessorship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #26
GODCHILD1020

Send a message via AIM to GODCHILD1020 Send a message via MSN to GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlejandroM View Post

I have a few just to let you know and to tell the truth who has all of them already since there is maintenance going on. I would have most if maintenance didn't kick me off the PSN. Either way its going to get done.

GODCHILD1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #27
aleFH

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
If you read the first post you will see that the guide is being developed and that we will submit it for a sticky just when we get the trophies and finish the guide
You should thank us for having info of the trophies during the PSN maintenance...

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace
It's just the first bet, it's a low bet, not all in...

Last edited by aleFH; 09-21-2010 at 06:57 PM.
aleFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #28
War

Quote:
80% of the guides are made on-the-move, it's the better way to get fast guides, at the beggining could be incomplete guides, but in some hours they are nearly perfect n_n.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #29
PuppetShoJustice

As for Put the Posse on a Pedastal; the narrator guy will apparently alert your posse to your progress. TheNukes and I were piddling around in Free Roam last night and at one point after we cleared a hunting ground the voice told us we had earned over one thousand points.

I assume it would keep informing you as your progressed towards the trophy.

“Justice is the crowning glory of the virtues.” ~Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited by PuppetShoJustice; 09-21-2010 at 07:00 PM.
PuppetShoJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #30
War

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetShoJustice View Post
As for Put the Posse on a Pedastal; the narrator guy will apparently alert your posse to your progress. TheNukes and I were piddling around in Free Roam last night and at one point after we cleared a hunting ground the voice told us we had earned over one thousand points.

I assume it would keep informing you as you progressed towards the trophy.
I have one question with this trophie... If 3 players form a posse and beat the "Pike's Basin Hideout", each one will get 1900 XP, right? So the posse will have 5700 points in less than 5 mins, so I repeat it 10 more times and I get the trophie? Or it doesn't work that way?