Liars and Cheats Skins Locked?

DeepEyes

Some of them require you to have completed certain missions (trophies) in Single player, but for me (Redeemed - 100%) they are glitched.

Jack Marston – Get the “Nurture or Nature?” achievement in single player by completing the “Remember My Family” mission.

Nigel West Dickens – Get the “Land of Opportunity” achievement in single player by completing the "The Assault on Fort Mercer" mission.

Luisa Fortuna & Colonel Allende – Get the “No More Fancy Words” achievement in single player by completing the "An Appointed Time" mission.

Bill Williamson – Get the “A Savage Soul” achievement in single player by completing the "At Home with Dutch" mission.

Abraham Reyes – Get the “Sons of Mexico” achievement in single player by completing the "The Gates of El Presidio" mission.

Professor MacDougal – Get the “The Benefits of Civilization” achievement in single player by completing the "And the Truth Will Set You Free" mission.

They say replaying those missions will unlock them. The problem is "Remember My Family" cant be replayed!!!!

Also, some people say replaying "The Assault on Fort Mercer" unlocked all but Jack and MacDougal.

See here:

Rockstar Games | Rockstar News Wire | Red Dead Redemption: Liars and Cheats Pack Now Available For Download

let's hope they come with a solution soon

Edited by frejim

Some of them required you to have completed certain missions (trophies) in Single player, but for me (Redeemed - 100%) they are glitched.

Jack Marston – Get the “Nurture or Nature?” achievement in single player by completing the “Remember My Family” mission.

Nigel West Dickens – Get the “Land of Opportunity” achievement in single player by completing the "The Assault on Fort Mercer" mission.

Luisa Fortuna & Colonel Allende – Get the “No More Fancy Words” achievement in single player by completing the "An Appointed Time" mission.

Bill Williamson – Get the “A Savage Soul” achievement in single player by completing the "At Home with Dutch" mission.

Abraham Reyes – Get the “Sons of Mexico” achievement in single player by completing the "The Gates of El Presidio" mission.

Professor MacDougal – Get the “The Benefits of Civilization” achievement in single player by completing the "And the Truth Will Set You Free" mission.

They say replaying those missions will unlock them. The problem is "Remember My Family" cant be replayed!!!!

Also, some people say replaying "The Assault on Fort Mercer" unlocked all but Jack and MacDougal.

See here:

Rockstar Games | Rockstar News Wire | Red Dead Redemption: Liars and Cheats Pack Now Available For Download

let's hope they come with a solution soon

Do I have to be online for it to register? PSN is down I got a save right before the fort as a bad guy I'll beat the story to unlock em proper got nothing else to do today...

Some of them require you to have completed certain missions (trophies) in Single player, but for me (Redeemed - 100%) they are glitched.

Those were all locked out for me the first time I started up RDR after downloading L&C DLC and I have 100% completion. I quit the game and re-loaded it and they were all unlocked, so maybe you guys should try that and see if it works for you.

@Harley Quinn I just tried this and it worked thanks. Its weird though because I had already restarted my system twice with no luck but this time it worked.

and if that don't work replay it all again! I had a save just before the fort I decided to finish up the story on that save with PSN actin goofy took longer than I expected...

So do I have to beat the game again to get Jack Marston because I already have %100 completion in single player?

@ lystra just replay assault on fort mercer mission and you will unlock all but jack and macdougal

Mine also corrected itself. I was in SP, didn't replay any missions, but when I went back to MP they were all there.