Liars & Cheats may be available tonight!

o0o0o

So since the update is tomorrow, and you are releasing the PSN store update tonight. Does that mean we get the Red Dead Remption DLC 1 day early? If so SWEET!

Jeff Rubenstein | September 20th, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Yes, it does :)

yay..........

Where do I buy/find this Explosive rifle?

Update!

"The Explosive Rifle is a part of the Liars and Cheats DLC pack, and players who have installed the content will be able to use the weapon. In Single Player, the Explosive Rifle is available from the Gunsmith in Blackwater. The purchase will unlock the Explosive Rifle Challenges.

The Explosive Rifle in Free Roam can be found in prize boxes that appear to the first-place player after completing the new action areas included in the Liars and Cheats pack (gang hideouts, hunting grounds). This prize box is only visible to the player with the highest score for the action area. You can accumulate extra ammunition by placing first in multiple gang hideouts/hunting grounds. When you die, the Explosive Rifle and any accumulated ammunition will be lost.

The Explosive Rifle can also be found in safes throughout the Stronghold maps in competitive modes."

Meh... I rather it this way than everyone blowing each other up all the time!

Edited by o0o0o

Ah, that explains it, but I can't help but feel that it's a dickhead move in a way.

"Hey guys, Sony here. We're going to have the PSN down and/or hard to sign into for most of Tuesday morning and afternoon, so we're going to release a store update earlier. We will then proceed to laugh at you all day as you're trying to play with your new goodies online and are having trouble due to the downtime. Never mind that we could have just waited until we were done to have the update since we make you wait until after 5PM pacific for the store update half the time anyway, this entertains us more."

So one part of me thinks this about Sony:

http://captionsearch.com/pix/t1gb4klq3.jpg

But the other part wants the first part to stop writing this message and go play with the explosive rifle. So I'm going to do just that now. :p

So $200 guaranteed daily allowance for gambling?

That kind of defeats the purpose... people will be shoving all in with poker anyway. If they win, w00t, if they lose, they'll come back tomorrow. I had kind of hoped for a weekly allowance, instead of daily. Oh well, I predict lots of boosting for me, then. No way you'll ever catch me going all in with the weakest hand. ;)

So $200 guaranteed daily allowance for gambling?

That kind of defeats the purpose... people will be shoving all in with poker anyway. If they win, w00t, if they lose, they'll come back tomorrow. I had kind of hoped for a weekly allowance, instead of daily. Oh well, I predict lots of boosting for me, then. No way you'll ever catch me going all in with the weakest hand. ;)

i kinda want the money from doing hideouts and stuff to be the currency for gambling how cool would that be, now the raiding and killing is kinda pointless after 50lv