• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Explorer (Bronze)

Complete the Explosive Rifle Single Player Challenge

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker-Ace (Silver)

In a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

In A Van Down By The River (Bronze)

In a Multiplayer Poker game, win a hand on the last card when you were losing prior

Good Call (Bronze)

In a single Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, succesfully make a spot-on call

One Die to Rule them All (Bronze)

In a Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win with only one die left

Triple Crown (Silver)

Get First place in all races in any Grand Prix

From Glue to Mon Dieu! (Bronze)

During a Grand Prix, Finish a race in first after placing last in the previous race

We Must Protect This House! (Silver)

While on defense, do not allow the attacking team to capture any or their objectives

Legion of Boom (Bronze)

Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold

Put the Posse on a Pedestal (Bronze)

Attain over 50,000 posse points in single Free Roam Session

That list looks even better than the last trophy list for L&K. Cant wait to play this.

The list even looks harder than the last one. Another Single player trophy awesome.

Edited by GODCHILD1020

hmm what exactly does that involve? doing hideouts as a posse? killing other people? any idea

I will be ready to do this with you on tuesday as soon as it is released Godchild :)

This DLC seems like there will be more fun to be had. Okay no problem, its seems that trophy will take some time to get and more hours to pour into this game.

EDIT: I want to know too about that trophy too, with the added Hunting in Free roam, that trophy will be fun to hunt for.

Edited by GODCHILD1020

This DLC seems like there will be more fun to be had. Okay no problem, its seems that trophy will take some time to get and more hours to pour into this game.

EDIT: I want to know too about that trophy too, with the added Hunting in Free roam, that trophy will be fun to hunt for.

My current posse has about 1k in score now, the points are equal to XP. killing another player earns the posse 10 points. killing an NPC, 1 point.

doing hideout or hunting grounds should be the fastest way.

No, It's not my *********** buisness.

You got the Plat. Now leave.

Mate, dont waste your time, feeding the trolls only encourages them.

Looks like a good list though, online saloon games should be fun with trophies now....Not too sure about the horse racing stuff though, I always found the horse racing in the main game a touch boring.

Edited by SimplySupreme

Mate, dont waste your time, feeding the trolls only encourages them.

Looks like a good list though, online saloon games should be fun with trophies now....Not too sure about the horse racing stuff though, I always found the horse racing in the main game a touch boring.

OMG! Look at what yazter said...

Once again, no mention of the word "public," which, if the previous DLC is any indication, means that it can be done in private multiplayer (i.e. boosted).

Rock on!

Is that enough to call him a troll? He didn't do nothing bad, was simon that can't stand that yazter put that he doesn't like RDR in his sig (and still is helping in this thread, he APPORTS to this thread), plz read before calling troll another user...

OMG! Look at what yazter said...

Is that enough to call him a troll? He didn't do nothing bad, was simon that can't stand that yazter put that he doesn't like RDR in his sig (and still is helping in this thread, he APPORTS to this thread), plz read before calling troll another user...

Don't interfear, both of you.

How come I can't ask Yazter a Question? Plus his argument made no sense: "I'm boosting the DLC trophies for a game that I hate, because it was an easy plat"

I have really enjoyed RDR, but I have about had it with the stupid, performance-based online trophies.

And, I'm even more sick of losing 100% games when a bunch of half-assed trophies to support an expansion are released. Your percentage should go down only if you buy the DLC. That would be fair.

I am not against online trophies, though I think they are generally time-wasters and not that fun, but these Rockstar ones are ridiculous. It seems like they are made with the assumption that everybody will just boost them anyway.

Boooo ... I may pass on this DLC. But probably not as I am a completionist.

Edited by dreadnaught_

The rules for achievements (I don't know if there the same for trophies) say the maximum number of achievements for any game including DLC is 80. Red Dead started with 48 achievements 49 trophies including platinum and with 3 DLC's all having 10 trophies/achievements totaling 78/79 trophy/achievements. Doesn't this mean the Zombie DLC can't have any achievements or trophies.

And, I'm even more sick of losing 100% games when a bunch of half-assed trophies to support an expansion are released. Your percentage should go down only if you buy the DLC. That would be fair.

But then your 100% would be misleading, as it suggests you have 100% of the trophies when you dont.

If you dont like it, dont buy it, simple as. Same goes to everyone else complaining about them.

The rules for achievements (I don't know if there the same for trophies) say the maximum number of achievements for any game including DLC is 80. Red Dead started with 48 achievements 49 trophies including platinum and with 3 DLC's all having 10 trophies/achievements totaling 78/79 trophy/achievements. Doesn't this mean the Zombie DLC can't have any achievements or trophies.

Zombies DLC will have trophies. Look at Burnout it has 98 trophies link below

PS3Trophies.org - Burnout Paradise Trophies List

I have really enjoyed RDR, but I have about had it with the stupid, performance-based online trophies.

I am not against online trophies, though I think they are generally time-wasters and not that fun, but these Rockstar ones are ridiculous. It seems like they are made with the assumption that everybody will just boost them anyway.

Boooo ... I may pass on this DLC. But probably not as I am a completionist.

Amen... I think the same ._.