Are you gonna buy the "Liars & Cheats" pack?

simonp92

Are you gonna buy the "Liars & Cheats" pack?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gonna buy the "Liars & Cheats" pack?

• Yes
    • No

For those who don't know yet, the pack will cost $9,99 and include the following:

Multiplayer Poker and Liar's Dice Games

One of the most fan-requested features comes to multiplayer.

Multiplayer Horse Races

Ride out against your friends and foes online - with mounted combat guns blazing.

The Explosive Rifle

A devastatingly destructive new weapon with its own new single-player and multiplayer challenges.

7 New Gang Hideouts

Posse up and take on the new Hideouts together to level up quickly.

4 New Hunting Grounds

New Hunting Grounds are now visible on the map for all to see, with some of the most action-packed wildlife hunting yet.

Stronghold Competitive Multiplayer Mode

Teams take turns in attack and defense in multi-tiered Competitive games.

Posse Scoring and Leaderboards

Compare stats with other posses and compete to see who are the kings of the Free Roam frontier.

Plus, 15 additional multiplayer characters from the Red Dead Redemption storyline are being made available as multiplayer characters, and more all-new Achievements and Trophies.

Also how do you guys feel about R* putting the Free roam and L&C pack together in one?

Edited by simonp92

I only need the 100% trophy to get the platinum and to have 100% completion on the game, trophy wise - and all I need to do is the final stranger mission with Jack. I'll definitely be getting this. I love this game - before this game, Grand Theft Auto IV was my favorite game out of this generation but this game is definitely taking over.

still can't decide....

can anyone give me a push ?

i started playing poker because of this game and i dont want to miss out on any of the dlc

however

paying for another dlc where alot of players may not have it yet will just be pointless..i bought legend and killers pack, but havnt seen anyplayers with this dlc....(havnt played the game for a week...so dont know about now)

and there will be the zombie dlc with single player campaign mode coming out soon, which sounds worth more to me ...

For sure, maybe the best dlc so far for this game yet.

Our opinion on that differs quite a bit.

In middle of boosting my MP rank (was lvl 26 the otherday, now 46) and frankly sick on MP due to grinding. I would presume most others are too, when you factor in the first (free) DLC. I'd much rather buy the Zombies pack for the single player added quests.

Not really sure why the big excitement for online gambling; as if there was a shortage of that availability.