Liars and Cheats Pack

dmmx32

Rockstar will let us know more next week about the next update and a possible release window for the L&C DLC.

There will be a free pack coming before the L&C DLC soon

Yup, we'll be releasing a pack for free download on both Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network which will provide compatibility to allow those who do not have the Legends & Killers Pack to still be able to see other players that do who are playing as Revolver characters.

We are looking into the possibility of adding casual targeting playlists for the new DLC, and we'll let you guys know.
Edited by GODCHILD1020

Rockstar will let us know more next week about the next update and a possible release window for the L&C DLC.

That doesn't sound like a "pack". That sounds more like a patch. :/

Well it's been a week, you think Rockstar is too busy banning real liars and cheaters to work on the Liars & cheaters pack? :think:

Really? Please tell me what they do? Cause I play my fair share of competive modes and i've never seen a cheater.

Me neither. Played competitive matches the whole day yesterday (between boosting some trophies) and there everything was fine.

I don't think that you can cheat within a game, I think you can only do stuff like leaderboard hacks or trophy hacks in order to be higher up in the leaderboard, but I'm not sure though.

Edited by Fedex

i think its gonna be out within the first two weeks of September. on the website, the next RDR multiplayer event is September 9th. "multiplayer event" could be double XP weekend, like there was right after the Legends and Killers pack. I can't wait for this pack, being able to play liar's dice and poker with friends will be fun