Is 'Let's Dance' Truly Move Compatible?

Seeing as how many of the trophies are dependent on points and getting full scores, I think it is important to know if this game is truly Move compatible. Other games (Zumba and TV Superstars) are Move games, but the reaction time for the Playstation Eye/Move controller is awful! It could be very frustrating to have non-responsive gameplay if you are going for trophies.

For example, you can wave your controller around in the air randomly and get a higher 'score' in Zumba than by actually following the AI instructor's movements. Granted, Zumba has a different developer, but I am disappointed by the lack of accuracy for most Move-compatible games. Sports Champion seems to be the most accurate so far, and Zumba is the worst.

If anyone actually buys/rents this game and tests its actually Move-responsiveness, please post.

• 2 weeks later...
it doe say move required in the image of this so I guess it is move compatible lol.I was kind of hoping for decent move game for once but we're stil waiting :( x52

You missed the OP's point, which wasn't about Move compatibility but accuracy.

I've got Get Fit with Mel B, which seems pretty accurate in terms of the Move controller. The only problems I have with it are to do with the PSEye because I don't have much space to do the keep fit exercises.

I'm interested in this Let's Dance with Mel B, mainly because of my positive experience with Get Fit with Mel B. I'm waiting to see if the trophy synch issue is sorted before investing in the game.

• 4 months later...

This game has a terrible tendency to change your calibration. After getting poor scores on a few dances, we identified that as the problem and now calibrate the move controller before each dance. Also, it is best to calibrate it on one of the screens that has the circle cursor so you can check that it has centred it where you aimed the controller.