Lemming Leader gold trophy NOT unlocking

rutger666

Hi, ok first of all, i have cleared every level with evey possible lemming.

i have gone through the scores and counted my saved lemmings, all but 1 level has my scores recorded, the level that doesn't is Trial level 4.

i have 1402 lemmings counted, i have re-done trial level 4 countless times, NO trophy and my score doesn't save.

can someone please tell me whats going on. thank you

If you've gotten 1402, then you missed two. Did you make a list of how many you've saved in each to match with the list in my Lemming Leader thread? And did you complete all of them after the trophy patch instead of going to what you had left? I know some people did that, so I'm checking.

For the score saving thing... mine shows up on that screen only some of the time. When I check the leaderboards it doesn't show most of my scores in relation to others. So I know that won't stop you from getting the trophy.

Edited by pretend_hero

yeah i've made a complete list and every level shows my score except trial 4. i actually bought the game after the trophy patch.

i've cross referenced my scores with your guide and i have them all. not sure whether to delete and start a new profile and go through them level by level or just go over my current save

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Can anyone tell me where I can see the leaderboard or how many lemmings I saved in each level? I only see how many lemmings I got in the beginning and how much I need to win and the time :(

Thats all you get! Surprise! Now if you read the rest of the thread, you'd see that this guy has been writing it down. Put 2 and 2 together!