Lemming Leader Guide

pretend_hero

This gold trophy requires you to rescue 1404 lemmings across all levels.

Video Guide:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPretendHero

There is a video for every level and annotations have been added to guide you along.

NOTE: View the individual videos for best viewing results. When watching a video, roll your arrow over the box with the triangle. Click the box that pops up. Copy that URL and paste it into your address bar.

Below are the amounts needed for each level.

Trial

1 (Teach Me Climbers And Floaters): 5

2 (Teach Me Builders And Bashers): 5

3 (Teach Me Bombers And Blockers): 5

4 (Teach Me Digger And Miner): 5

5 (Teach Me Lights, Teleport And Cloner): 2

Fun

1 (Start With Nothing, End With Nothing): 100

2 (Floaters All The Way): 4

3 (Down And Down We Go!): 8

4 (Give A Fellow Lem A Hand): 2

5 (My First Teleporter): 21

6 (Total Eclipse Of The Lem): 8

7 (From The Left In Order To Go Right): 2

8 (Watch Where You Dig): 3

9 (Watch How You Go Now): 19

10 (Beam Me Up Lemmy): 3

Tricky

1 (Keep An Eye On Mr. Climber): 100

2 (A Change Of Direction): 5

3 (A Thing Called Lem): 10

4 (Hero Lemming To The Rescue): 99

5 (Lem In A Box): 2

6 (A Nice Little Puzzle): 4

7 (Don't Forget The Others): 40

8 (Lem Up And Down We Go): 2

9 (Down The Hatch): 100

10 (Don't Send Me Up There!): 100

Taxing

1 (3rd Time Lucky): 5

2 (Down And Out): 10

3 (Float On Home Mr. Lemming): 19

4 (One Lazy Lemming): 4

5 (Like A Lem In A Sweet Shop): 3

6 (Bomb Not Bash): 8

7 (Teleport Where Teleport There): 10

8 (Lemmy We're Going Down): 4

9 (Follow The Light): 8

10 (Lem Me Your Ears): 10

Mayhem

1 (Lem Does This Lem Does That): 100

2 (Lemmy Down): 99

3 (Lem Lift Us Up): 4

4 (Lemmy Have Another Go): 7

5 (Burning Bridges): 99

6 (Plan Ahead Mr. Lem): 100

7 (Take It From The Top): 10

8 (Light My Path Oh Hero Lemming): 100

9 (Roar Of The Big Machine): 100

10 (The Lengthy Level): 50

Edited by pretend_hero

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all but 3 Tricky levels recorded, but I'm uploading when I finish those and the rest tonight. Have to wait until my daughter goes to bed so there's no background noise. They could all be up by midnight, I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: Annotations will be added to the videos after they've all been uploaded so you can know what to do and where if it's not clear on the screen. I swear, I'm grabbing a DVD recorder and doing these again soon.

Edited by pretend_hero

ace guide, realy helpfull. pretend hero will you be uploading mayhem vids? i got around 5 more to go and im all done

thanks alot for the guide. :)

Yeah, I was supposed to have all of them up last night, but Comcast threw a fit despite me being way under my up/down cap of 250GB monthly. They were fighting with me by cutting my connection out once in a while. Mayhem 4-10 are being uploaded now.

Yeah, I was supposed to have all of them up last night, but Comcast threw a fit despite me being way under my up/down cap of 250GB monthly. They were fighting with me by cutting my connection out once in a while. Mayhem 4-10 are being uploaded now.

awesome. done all levels now just gotta go back and save every lemming.

thanks alot i wouldnt have done mayhem levels by myself some are realy hard.

im sure this guide will help many people obtain 100%:D

thanks again

got to mayhem level 7 in one sitting and decided to have a break and switched it off. i didnt realise that you had to create a profile in order for it to auto-save :-(

working my way back through them now.

but now im checking my lemmings saved against your list and i notice that people on the leaderboards are saving more lemmings than you have posted.

will i still get the gold trophy by sticking to your list ??? or will i have to match the people at the top of the leaderboards ???

and how are they doing it ??? glitching ???

got to mayhem level 7 in one sitting and decided to have a break and switched it off. i didnt realise that you had to create a profile in order for it to auto-save :-(

working my way back through them now.

but now im checking my lemmings saved against your list and i notice that people on the leaderboards are saving more lemmings than you have posted.

will i still get the gold trophy by sticking to your list ??? or will i have to match the people at the top of the leaderboards ???

and how are they doing it ??? glitching ???

I couldn't figure out some of those numbers for the life of me. The only one I could see was ALMOST how you can get all 10 on Fun Level 6. I can get 8 no problem and I almost had all 10, but it's hectic and near impossible, if at all possible.

But anyway, my numbers add up to 1404, which is what is needed for the gold trophy. I started all over and went through keeping track of how many I had on each level and it popped up after I got all 50 on Mayhem Level 10.

Only need 8, huh? I wonder how the people on the leaderboard got all 10 of them saved?

If the number is legit, they figured out how to do something REALLY difficult. I gave up working out how to do that because I couldn't keep them from walking off the left side at the beginning without blocking.

Yeah, it's gotta be a pain. And to be honest, after how annoying it was to just get the required 8 on that level, I don't care anymore.

Man that level was a shit sandwich. So is Tricky LV 4. I forgot how much I hate those "try to get a Lemming to build/bash/mine in the right direction in a sea of the little turds" puzzles. Especially in this game where the loading times to restart are horrendous.

Thanks so much for your videos pretend_hero, I rememb being good at this back when I used to play it on the PC but I pretty much suck at this version. I made it through the trial and fun levels on my own but had to use your videos to save all lemmings possible. I think your videos are the only thing that's gonna get me through the rest of the levels. I feel like a douche using videos for every level but since they released trophies for this game I figured I might as well try and get them all. Before the trophies got released I was just playing it every now and then for some good nostalgic fun.

Just finished getting 100% on this. I can't thank you enough for your guide and videos pretend_hero, there's no way in hell I would've gotten through all of the levels let alone save all possible lemmings without the videos. Even with your videos I had to try quite a few levels over and over again. It was still fun as hell going through all of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance this post might have some life in it? Here's a kicker for you. First of all, your guide PretendHero, helped SO MUCH! I could not have done these levels without those guides, but here's the problem. I went through all the levels, but no trophy. I went back, counted, recounted, and rerecounted my numbers, and i have all 1404 Lemmings, but nothing. Any ideas?

Any chance this post might have some life in it? Here's a kicker for you. First of all, your guide PretendHero, helped SO MUCH! I could not have done these levels without those guides, but here's the problem. I went through all the levels, but no trophy. I went back, counted, recounted, and rerecounted my numbers, and i have all 1404 Lemmings, but nothing. Any ideas?

Hmm. The only suggestion I would have is to delete your save and try again. It's a hassle but might be the problem. I haven't heard of this issue yet.

You're sure you did the Trial levels? If so, the above is all I can say. I deleted mine before starting just to avoid accidentally skipping a level.