Lemming Leader gold trophy

me_the_focker

I've e-mailed them about that since my translated trophy set said somethind like "Save every Lemming YOU CAN". They replied with the english description ("Save every lemming possible") and said that, in order to get that gold, you need to save all 1404 Lemmings. Which means that in a 10 Lemmings level with a 5 Lemmings goal, you must save all the 10 Lems for that level to count towards Lemming Leader.

HUGE pain in the you-know-where!! I'm missing 6 perfect levels and 5 of them are Taxing and up :S

If you thought finding solutions for Taxing and Mayhem was hard, try getting them all perfect :S

Edited by Viarco

My guess would be looking at the top-online score for each level, and then work from there. If you get the number it says there, you should be good, but i might be wrong though. If anybody here has gotten it yet, please help us. I´m going through all levels a second time now, well, some of them.

Edit: I´ve been checking the leaderbords, and I´m gonna say which levels where you can save some more, and I´ll add guides for the levels as I go.

Levels breakdown (extra lemmings to save):

Fun Level 3

Lemmings needed to complete level: 3 - Top score at leaderboards: 8.

Walkthrough: Start by adding parachute to all your lemmings, but don´t make any of them a blocker, make all of them walk left and fall down twice, once the first lemming hit the floor, let him walk to the edge and make him a blocker. Once the other lemmings has turned right and started to fall down, make the first one a blocker before the statue with an axe.

Fun Level 6:

Lemmings needed to complete level: 4 - Top score at leaderboards: 10.

Walkthrough: I´m still working on this one, if anyone got a clue, let me know.

Tricky, no levels where you can save extra lemmings, when looking at leaderboards.

Taxing level 6:

Lemmings needed to complete level: 6 - Top Score at Leaderboards: 8.

Walkthrough: I only managed 7 on my first clear of this level, but now I understand why we got the bricks to make a pair stairs. The clue here is to speed up the lemming rate a bit, make the 2nd lemming dig a hole in the ground, the 3rd lemming will pass through. Give the 1st lemming climb. Meanwhile, the 3rd lemming will be picking up the parachutes when he reaches the edge, make a 2 part bridge, if you´ve timed it right, he should be hitting the roof and make a turn, when he hits the wall on the right side, make him bash. once he gets on the digable ground, start mining right away, when he reaches the ground on the floor below, make him dig. Your lemmings should now be ready to go, make on of the lemmings in the "cave" a blocker near the small pillar, and put bomb on him, that should make all your lemmings survive. Oh, and don´t forget to give them the parachutes (better do this near the end of the level, so you don´t give it to the one you are making a blocker/bomb).

Taxing Level 9:

Lemmings needed to complete level: 7 - Top score at leaderboards: 8

Walkthrough: Make the 1st lemming build a bridge so you get across to the other side, once you´ve lit the fire, make the first one a blocker, get the first one that turns to make a 2-part bridge to get up once you´re closing in on your first bridge, and again, when you get on the ledge of the new section make a bridge, at the very end, when that lemming has lit the fire, make him a blocker as well. The next lemming need to make a new brige section at the very end of the edge in order to get to higher grounds. When you´ve gotten your lemmings on the top floor here, make the first one a climber, and when he has climbed the wall, make him dig at the fire. The rest of the level is quite self-explationary, make bridge sections that join the small pieces of wire, so you can get up to the exit. Once there, just make one of the other lemmings to bash the wall.

Mayhem level 2:

Lemmings needed to complete level: 99 - Top score leaderboards: 100.

Walkthrough: I´m still working on this one, if anyone got a clue, let me know

Mayhem level 3:

Lemmings needed to complete level: 4 - Top score leaderboards: 5.

I´m still working on this one, if anyone got a clue, let me know

Mayhem level 4:

Lemmings needed to complete level: 7 - Top score leaderboards: 8.

Mayhem level 5:

Lemmings needed to complete level: 99 - Top score leaderboards: 100.

Mayhem level 10:

Lemmings needed to complete level: 49 - Top score leaderboards: 50.

Conclusion:

By checking the top scores at each level, even the trial, I came with the number 1410 of the total numbers of lemmings rescued. I don´t know if that will be enough, there still might be some levels where you can get more, but like Taxing level 6 you can´t save all, I just sacrifice one of the 10 worms, but there´s only 8 parachutes, and no extra dig skill for him to exploit, so to say.

Edited by p0rcup1n3

great job p0rcup1n3, will def need your help to get this trophy! btw you called them worms in your conclusion, Lol!! i've always thought that worms and lemmings are very similair, same old school animation and same hd animation, and the same high pitched voices!!! would be cool to see some sort of Lemmings & Worms game....

Don't forget to get that message on the Trial levels as well. In particular, level 3 in Trial needs more than 5 to get perfect. Not sure of the exact number, but 5 wasn't good enough for me.

EDIT: And level 5 in Trial needs more than the required 2, which also takes a better strategy to get than the one for two of them. I didn't get that message on these two levels and if I get it on the rest and still don't have the trophy, these count.

ANOTHER EDIT: Fun level 6 can be done this way to save all 10. It's a bit difficult, but made easier by planning it out like I have here. I haven't committed myself to using this method because I'm just beating them for now, but I know this works.

First lemming needs to be a climber. Have him bounce off the wall at the top and dig when heading left. Dig when heading right on the next one down and then left on the one after that. He'll go into the exit. In the meantime, try to build stairs so that you can reach the top level and still have 3 sets of bricks left. Start from the right wall, building towards the left wall. Use each of those 3 to build over the holes so they, too, come back the opposite way and fall correctly to reach the exit.

You will need no blockers and will save them all. Don't forget to make all of them floaters (you can pause and click them to add an ability... they'll be given the ability when you unpause... pretty sure). And maybe you'll need to make an additional 3 climbers (perhaps use them to build over the holes). Otherwise, they walk off the edge because they're too fast for the first stairs that traps the lemmings between walls.

Edited by pretend_hero

i have just the gold trophie as a result of the youtube video above thanks for that it was a big help here is were i got the extra lemmings home TRIAL LEVEL 3 get 5 home gives you an extra 4. TRIAL LEVEL 4 get 5 home gives you an extra 4. FUN LEVEL 3 get 8 home gives you an extra 5. FUN LEVEL 6 get 8 home gives you an extra 4. TAXING LEVEL 6 get 8 home gives you an extra 2. TAXING LEVEL 9 get 8 home gives you an extra 1. MAYHEM LEVEL 5 get 99 home gives you an extra 1. MAYHEM LEVEL 10 get 50 home gives you an extra 1. In total this gives you the extra 22 lemmings needed to get the gold trophie. Hope this helps at least you know where the extra lemmings can be got. I will be happy to talk you through those those levels if neede.

Personally, I'm glad they made this the gold trophy challenge. It is definitely tough, but if it wasn't, it wouldn't be much of an achievement would it? I hate when games like Terminator Salvation lower the bar on gold trophy achievements. Then there are games like Trash Panic that take in the opposite direction and make insane challenges a "bronze-worthy" achievement. In this case, I think the reward fits the challenge.

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Mayhem level 4 is driving me nuts. I'm doing it right, but my blocker is never close enough to the hole to blow up an area that will allow the other lemmings to drop safely.

EDIT: Haha, it figures I placed it as close as I have been and it finally went.

Edited by pretend_hero

Grrrrrr...Just got 50 on Mayhem Level 10 by following that video(mostly)...For those (LIKE ME) that are having trouble at the end when you have to bash under the "Blocking" positioned lemming to get him to drop out of blocking position...What I finally realized after an hour of trying to bash and only getting my stupid guy to bash ONE stroke then stop and not have the other guy drop was I used DIGGER first right before him(blocking guy) on the platform as your lemming climbs up use digger dont go down far at all THEN USE BASH...Don't forget to make a bridge for the guys though as you go back towards the portal (remember you dug a hole after everyone else was going in)...I failed 3 times doing that LOL. Hope that helps..Also dont forget to make a bridge for the digger if he goes up and still heads left make sure while he's still in the little tunnel you use 1 of your buildings you have (2) left ....1 for the end to cross the gap once again.

IM STILL NOT GOLD THOUGH ...you better not have to get 10 lemmings on FUN lvl 6....there is no way in hell that's possible its got to be a glitch...I hope someone on here posts a good guide for the levels that you need extra lemmings on...I'm stuck and dont know what more I have to do.

Edited by BLiZZaK

Grrrrrr...Just got 50 on Mayhem Level 10 by following that video(mostly)...For those (LIKE ME) that are having trouble at the end when you have to bash under the "Blocking" positioned lemming to get him to drop out of blocking position...What I finally realized after an hour of trying to bash and only getting my stupid guy to bash ONE stroke then stop and not have the other guy drop was I used DIGGER first right before him(blocking guy) on the platform as your lemming climbs up use digger dont go down far at all THEN USE BASH...Don't forget to make a bridge for the guys though as you go back towards the portal (remember you dug a hole after everyone else was going in)...I failed 3 times doing that LOL. Hope that helps..Also dont forget to make a bridge for the digger if he goes up and still heads left make sure while he's still in the little tunnel you use 1 of your buildings you have (2) left ....1 for the end to cross the gap once again.

IM STILL NOT GOLD THOUGH ...you better not have to get 10 lemmings on FUN lvl 6....there is no way in hell that's possible its got to be a glitch...I hope someone on here posts a good guide for the levels that you need extra lemmings on...I'm stuck and dont know what more I have to do.

like this? and i think it's easier

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtoA6GnGmh4]YouTube - mayhem level 10 saved 50 lemmings ps3 (easy version...)[/ame]

and this is the other way...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcOGa68_L9c]YouTube - mayhem level 10 saved 50 lemmings ps3 (quick version)[/ame]

I only need to get more lemmings on three levels, have any of you got any tips?

I need to get more lemmings on these levels:

Fun 6

Taxing 6

Mayhem 2

I haven't got a clue on how to get any more a video guide would be great. Thanks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QyWxjRcsfY]YouTube - fun level 6 saved 8 lemmings ps3[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksy0undpRfg]YouTube - taxing level 6 saved 8 lemmings ps3[/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McF00QMEfHE]YouTube - mayhem level 2 lemmings ps3[/ame]

You do need 100 on mayhem 2 because two people with the gold trophy have confirmed this for me. Its the only one i need because all the other ones i have are the same as there's. I have tried to find a video walkthrough for it but cant find one anywhere. Help would be great

You do need 100 on mayhem 2 because two people with the gold trophy have confirmed this for me. Its the only one i need because all the other ones i have are the same as there's. I have tried to find a video walkthrough for it but cant find one anywhere. Help would be great

Ask them how they did it.