Trophies Retroactive?

efexr

are the trophies going to be retroactive?

I completed most of the levels like a year and a half ago, do I have to redo them all again?

I guess the only people who can answer that question are the people who are in the U.K. because here in the U.S. we have not gotten the trophy patch just yet.

are the trophies going to be retroactive?

I completed most of the levels like a year and a half ago, do I have to redo them all again?

I guess the only people who can answer that question are the people who are in the U.K. because here in the U.S. we have not gotten the trophy patch just yet.

There's no harm in doing them again, after all Lemmings is really fun.

From what i heard from a friend when Uncharted got trophies, he had to do it all over again. That game one could´ve guessed that you didn´t, hey, in game trophies - could mean that they´d be there for the patch, but they weren´t. So my guess is you need to play this again.

• 2 weeks later...
Seems we need to complete from scratch, even need to start a clean profile to do it.

I think it depends on the trophy you are going for. I loaded my year old profile and instantly received the bronze trophies for completing fun and tricky levels.

I then completed the game and got all other trophies but gold, despite saving the 1404 lemmings needed.

In the end I had to create a clean profile and rescue all 1404 lemmings again.