Apparently I paid for a trial version

wowaka

When I bought it, there was only a full game download. No demo + unlock. Just full game. I tried downloading the demo/full game unlock, but it said you cannot access this content on your account, so I'm pretty sure I got scammed by Sony. Lol

Yeah, I tried that too. I guess I'll have to contact Sony, blah. This has been going on for over a week now and it still doesn't work. Thanks for the help, Terminator!

• 4 months later...

UPDATE: Okay, I think this has been fixed. Finally decided to try it again, still having my previous refund in my PS Wallet, went to the new and updated Store and searched for Lemmings. It had 2 entries: one for the demo and one for the full game. I deleted the demo I had installed, went back to the Store and purchased the full game. When it came up to download, this time it had a download for the demo and a small 100KB download for the unlock key. That's what was missing. No idea what happened to it last time, but it's there now and presumably safe to download. I checked my copy and it now has trophies and allows access to things I couldn't before. Anyone else who is interested, it's okay to purchase it.

Terminator, thank you one final time for your assistance. :) I'm off to play Lemmings!