new trophies for Dragon Age Origins DLC Leliana's Song

myrlyn

i have only vendetta to get does anyone know what has to be done to get this one? i have the other 2 trophies turning point and provocateur they were the easiest ones to get.thanks

I still need this one too. I've tried planting the stolen goods on his body, the mages' collective ring, and the suspect undergarments from Bann Perrin. Nothing yet. . .

thank you for the welcome luckyegg

mylryn, i just got the trophy

in addition to what i mentioned above, i also draped joric's (sp?) dead body next to captain eams- then you finish and signal for marjorlaine- boom, trophy!

i have only vendetta to get does anyone know what has to be done to get this one? i have the other 2 trophies turning point and provocateur they were the easiest ones to get.thanks

You'll have to do all of the following to Guard Captain Eams after Marjolaine incapacitates him:

1. Place the dead body next to him.

2. Plant all 3 of the fenced packages on his person.

3. Slip the Mages' Collective signet ring on his finger.

4. Dress him up in the Bann's questionable undergarments.

If done correctly, Snitch will say something like "oh wow, his career is ruined" (hence the description on the trophy). The trophy will pop during the conversation with Marjolaine, after signaling her.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
You'll have to do all of the following to Guard Captain Eams after Marjolaine incapacitates him:

1. Place the dead body next to him.

2. Plant all 3 of the fenced packages on his person.

3. Slip the Mages' Collective signet ring on his finger.

4. Dress him up in the Bann's questionable undergarments.

If done correctly, Snitch will say something like "oh wow, his career is ruined" (hence the description on the trophy). The trophy will pop during the conversation with Marjolaine, after signaling her.

This worked - thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...