8 hours is a lifetime

I made it through this game, making sure to do everything i needed to collect every trophy except the "finish in 8 hour trophy" and figured i would just go back and run through the game real fast once i had finished my first go-round. Well somewhere along the line i missed a few larry awards and so near the end i went to the award videos from youtube to find them, well still sitting here with 97 after going through each video so that was pretty frustrating....i've decided to just take my 84% trophies and run away lol

i dont think i could bear another run through the wild west shooting, rock climbing, jail breaking annoyances again plus i have zero interest in "fighting" the guards again...sorry platinum, you are lost in the vast movie lot for me never to be obtained because i just cant think of much i'd hate more than to go through this ridiculous game again....

Rip larry and your terrible game

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/whadastudd.png

Edited by Whadastudd

• 2 months later...

I couldn't stand this game I tried as hard as I could to play it I got to the wild west and I had enough of the game. When I bought the game I was like 8.99 well spent, if only I could hop in my delorean and slap myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...