400 Miles & Le Manns Trophies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi, can anyone tell me which trophy i will get first? And does sitting in your car actually work for the Le Manns Trophy? this game is just terrible. i ain't hated a platformer in ages, but this takes the piss! :eek: lol i only need 2 trophys b4 i get my Platinum so any help would be nice....

You dont have to drive to get the 3 hours trophy. Just sit in the car , let your ps3 be on, go and make some cofee (Or what you want to)

Then BAM you got it.

But I would recommend get the 400 miles trophy first as youll drive in the vehicle, so it counts how many hours you have been sitting in a car

Edited by kisher8632

After completing all the missions I'd only driven about 140 miles, so then just made out a little circuit going via all the 3 dreamscape settings, each lap was roughly 10 miles and took 3 minutes a lap, over an hour driving round in circles was damn boring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
After completing all the missions I'd only driven about 140 miles, so then just made out a little circuit going via all the 3 dreamscape settings, each lap was roughly 10 miles and took 3 minutes a lap, over an hour driving round in circles was damn boring.

Plan on doing this tonight or tomorrow one of the last trophies I have left to get before the plat!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...