This game is like an agonizing, slow and painful death.

Right, where do I start?

This game honestly is the worst game I've ever played in the playstation series. And it has confirmed that I am not, and will never will be a trophy hunter. And I thought Terminator Salvation was bad!

Wow, simply wow! Everything about this game is appauling. The graphics, the gameplay, the sense of humour etc etc. If you have no taste in life then this is the game for you.

Seriously though, do these developers even test games anymore? How has this game even made the ps3? There is not one thing fun about it! I read some reviews on here about this game and yes they were all negative. I do find reading moany reviews funny. And I thought, this game can't be that bad surely?

So I just had to play it to fill myself in on all this fuss. I regret doing so.

The camera angles alone are a disaster. Don't even get me started on the sense of humour, and the jokes he says! I would rather sit infront of a tree as that would probably have more chance in amusing me.

If the jokes were at least half-decent I'd probably adjust my rating of this game from 0.000001% to 0.000002%

So what I'm saying is: DONT! BUY! THIS! GAME!

Moan over!

However, there is one thing that this game could come in handy for... Well April Fools day is coming up. So why don't you get your friend or whatever a copy of 'COD MW2.' Basicially use your MW2 case and put the Larry game in it. That's probably worth a decent laugh.

Edited by JacobWHUFC

im tired of this going on. i thought damnation and LSL were ok. if you dont like it dont play it alone in the dark was also ok:cool:

I'm also tired of this... everyone knows or should know who Sierra is.

This Game is NOT for everyone.

I can not stress this enough! - http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/leisure-suit-larry-box-office-bust/38886-read-before-you-bash-play-get-your-story-straight-first.html#post557917

Edited by AUSPUFF

• 3 weeks later...
im tired of this going on. i thought damnation and LSL were ok. if you dont like it dont play it alone in the dark was also ok:cool:

Go play 360...you obviously don't know what a good game is... I hope your parents get you wheelman for christmas

• 3 weeks later...
Go play 360...you obviously don't know what a good game is... I hope your parents get you wheelman for christmas

I also think LSL and alone in the dark wernt as bad as people say, I havnt got round to Damnation yet but I bet that will be alrite aswel. He was only giving his point and I think everyone knows what a good game is even if its just good to them.

Edited by gcrock

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe how terrible this game is. I've never played a LSL game, but the immature/horny side of me really wanted to experience Magna Cum Laude but I never did. Thus I decided to try out Box Office Bust from lovefilm. I wasn't expecting GOTY, but WOW I didn't expect this much frustration either.

I have no real issues with the graphics. Childish and cartoony they may be (strange considering the audience), but it's 'cutesy' look is probable disguising the filth in dialogue etc. I actually have no issues with the dialogue either, in some parts I actually consider it mildly humourous. Just not something I'd repeat in public and expect to get a snigger. No problems with the story or controls either.

But the rest of the game? Crikey. Collision detection? Camera angles? Pop ins scenary? Lack of checkpoints? I can go on and explain each one in depth, but it's already been covered by others. Bottom line is these elementary flaws are inexcusable for a video game and ruin any sort of fun that's possible.

• 1 month later...

This game makes me want to walk into traffic!

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/j4/s/J4stringthang/card.png

Platinums (20): Burnout Paradise, Cars: Race O' Rama, Cloudy...Meatballs, Dante's Inferno, Dragon Age, GOW 1 & 2, Hasbro FGN, Ice Age 3, Madagascar Kartz, Madden 10, MLB 2k9, MLB the Show 09, NBA Live 10, NCAA 10, NHL 10, Star Wars: TFU, Trivial Pursuit, WWE Legends, and sadly Hannah Montana the Movie.

PSN 100% (4): Frogger, Price is Right, TMNT, and Wheel of Fortune

-Always looking for new boost partners! (Smarter NOT Harder)

Edited by j4stringthang

• 1 month later...
I have to agree that this game IS FOUL AND NOT WORTH THE PAIN!!!!!!! Next time we see a bad review I think we may actually heed their advice...... What do you think?

I agree. Read the reviews and thought that it couldn't be THAT bad. Well, unfortunately it is.

Never played a game with worse controls. I'm at the final mission and still haven't completed it (spend like 4 hours on it already dammit).

• 1 month later...

Not only is this game torture, but it's real annoying when the game likes to glitch up on you when your car turns sideways and Larry says: "Oh look, the exit's impossible to reach". That got me upset a lot :mad:

I can't believe the developers could develop an awful game such as this. I wish I could tell it to them myself :boom:

This is one of the worst games on the PS3 :eek:

its up there with Damnation, X-Blades, Last Rebellion. :think:

I really hated X-blades and last rebellion for the first few hours. but after that the pain stopped hurting and i got through it. never played damnation or LSL but I'm Considering it since you put it that way.