help with combat moves

how the hell do u fight in this stupid game every time i block i still get hit and i cant hit back.I am getting really fep up of this game.

Apparently you keep hold of x to block then when there about to hit keep spamming triangle.

I don't no if this is correct but I got told this before.;)

If you press the square to block just before the opponent hits you, you'll automatically counter. Get into a rhythm of first blocking, countering and then hitting them once of twice before getting your block up again. It'll take a little to get the hang of but works like a charm once you get the rhythm down.

Also, if you're low on health, run around and avoid the opponents so your health will grow back.

• 8 months later...

Well, neither :l1: nor :l2: nor :r1: nor :r2: do anything.

Its only :cross: to punch/kick (whatever the game decides) and :square: to block (wich sometimes even works) and :square: + :cross: for the spin kick (wich sadly does no damage).

On top of it, in the last 3 missions in the end of the game you cant kick the baddies of the roof, big suckage again.

I'm trying the 3(6) final fights for like 6 hrs no with no luck.

Batman was piss easy compared to that.

Edit:

Seriously, this is the first game in 25 years of gaming where i have the deep urge to destroy the media after finishing.

In another Forum i read "Its perfect for kids"...

Hell, if i had this game 20 years ago, my tv and my console would lie in crumbles before my by now.

Edited by nimrod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...