Glitched Mithril Brick/Treasure and Codes Assistance

OK. I know there are countless discussions on this but I couldn't find the exact answer for my issue spelled out so any assistance would be helpful.

I'm at 78% and then had my game crash in the middle of the "Secret Stairs" level. At the time I had 9/10 minikits and all treasures. When I loaded back up it was at the end save point at which point I finished. However, at the total screen my treasures were down to 0/3 and I did not get the corresponding mithril brick. However, my treasure were in the inventory when I checked.

I loaded back up the level and was able to recollect the very first minikit on the level, even though the one I was missing was the last one! My treasures had self corrected to 3/3 so I had everything now. I saved and quit and I got the mithril brick for the minikit completion but not for the treasures. It is like it skipped it and I fear it is unobtainable at this point.

My inclination is to power through and see what happens. My question is if I get to 99% and no further I assume I can use the codes. To use the codes, do I need to first delete the patch? I really don't want to mess this up at this point because I obviously don't want to do an entirely new play through.

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Update I ended up just playing through anticipating using the codes... but when I got the last hub world brick I had the 250! At some point it must have been added to my stash even though it didn't show on the ending level screen. Something to keep in mind in case it happens to others.

Edited by Bluedevil007
Update