Patch is out glitches fixed no tricks involved

It's good to see a patch out already. Thankfully I went through the whole game without encountering any game-breaking glitches. Apart from a few freezes and one disappearing mini-kit in Cirith Ungol (fixable by just exiting to Middle-Earth without saying and re-loading the level) I had a problem free playthrough.

I need help, i need one treasure chest in helms deep, its the one were you hit the posts with the white hands on them, i get all 5 but the treasure does not pop up even though it says i have all 5, i only need that treasure to unlock the last brick and then forge my last weapon.

Is the patch out in NA yet? I put the game into my PS3 for the first time today(12-31) and all it did was Load Trophy Data. I also have PS+ does that automatically update, because I checked my online data and Lego Lord of the Rings was not present.

Not yet, I think it's incoming soon.

The freezing is really starting to get annoying. Three fucking freezes in 20 minutes on a less than one year old PS3. I am absolutely loving the game but man those freezes are pissing me the fuck off.

i'm in NA and my ps3 is the mgs4 bundle model, and ive only had this game freeze once. but then again ive been keeping my window open and letting the 20 degree or lower weather fill my room.

i'm in NA and my ps3 is the mgs4 bundle model, and ive only had this game freeze once. but then again ive been keeping my window open and letting the 20 degree or lower weather fill my room.

Heat could have been an issue, but since I've platted it, I'll be playing less. Also, thanks for the guide, it was extremely helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if the patch fixes everything, but I can say for sure that the glitches/freezes are alive and well. I got frozen twice today and it really hampers the play experience. The load times are horrendous...like the Crash games were on PS2 after Naughty Dog left the series.

I just got done resetting the PS3 after getting half way into Track Hobbits, I'm smashing some vines...bam...frozen. No way to save or get out but resetting. Also had a massive glitch in the Mines of Moria. Got to the place where you fix the gears on the gates so you can exit to the next area...I change into Gandalf to move the gear that was in the fire...no Circle prompt...ever. Picked up the handle from the barrel...no Circle prompt. I couldn't complete the gate, so I WAS able to save and quit, but that still means doing the whole fight the Troll thing again.

This game has the worst glitches I've seen since Terminator Salvation. Maybe TT Games needs to spend more time on bug testing. A great game, but this freezing/glitch crap is starting to take some luster off of it.

Not sure if the patch fixes everything, but I can say for sure that the glitches/freezes are alive and well. I got frozen twice today and it really hampers the play experience. The load times are horrendous...like the Crash games were on PS2 after Naughty Dog left the series.

I just got done resetting the PS3 after getting half way into Track Hobbits, I'm smashing some vines...bam...frozen. No way to save or get out but resetting. Also had a massive glitch in the Mines of Moria. Got to the place where you fix the gears on the gates so you can exit to the next area...I change into Gandalf to move the gear that was in the fire...no Circle prompt...ever. Picked up the handle from the barrel...no Circle prompt. I couldn't complete the gate, so I WAS able to save and quit, but that still means doing the whole fight the Troll thing again.

This game has the worst glitches I've seen since Terminator Salvation. Maybe TT Games needs to spend more time on bug testing. A great game, but this freezing/glitch crap is starting to take some luster off of it.

It's just the trophy issues that have been patched really. Like you say, general game problems still exist :(