wheres gloin?

jimmylad

just smashed through the boulders to the cave in rivendell were the character gloin is and theres nothing in there. on the map im stood right on top of him. is my game now impossible to get 100% on, if so im pissed off because ive done loads. anybody else had this glitch. its not the only thin g broken about this game. they never fucking learn when making these games.

Same thing happened to me. I had to go in and out of the cave a few times for him to show up. He appears after a bit. My biggest worry came when a quest giver wouldn't give me a quest. (the one with the elven lute). I tried a bunch of stuff. Finally I restarted the game and it fixed itself. I was sweating a bit for sure.

• 1 year later...

I've just had this happen to me when I was at 99.8% completion (Gloin was all I needed) and I can confirm that walking in and out of the cave (I walked to the other side of the river and turned back around and he was there) does help make him appear.

Thanks to jimmylad because beforehand I was freaking out thinking I was screwed for 100% :)