Rate the trophy difficulty...  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.86

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a 3. nothing real hard but it was annoying finding the treasure items without some sort of locator. Will probably be a 2 once a good guide is posted for the collectibles. Also hope they make a patch for the game as there were quite a few glitches where I would have to restart levels or even the game because of freezing or some situation that made the level unpassable.

2 (Pre-patch)

The game has its glitches and freeze points but the game is easy.

Its a Lego game and all its levels requires a replay, tho not complete but a replay.

Gave it a "2" b/c they spread out the item list too much, from quest items to keys or cranks. They gave the Mithril brick locator but they didn't for the "key, crank or item"

i'll give it a 3; it is definitely longer than all the other lego games because there's more collectibles but was also frustrating because some of the trophies are glitched and you have to restart the game if you don't get them the first time

the game will also freeze on you so it could mess up your progress towards the 100% completion but luckily for me... after 6 freezes.. was able to still get 100%

• 2 weeks later...

gave a 3, wanted to give this a 4 because of the glitches and the systems being broken. but that should be fixed... maybe... tt doesn't seem to like to patch their lego games from what Ive seen in the past.

things that seem incomplete, certain areas of the map/s that you could see prizes or objects in that could not be reached, or areas that look abandoned. one area comes to mind in the swamp at the beginning of the hide section, theirs a small island with studs on it and a tree between it and your beginning island that an arrow can stick into, even with an elf i could not reach the arrow to swing across.

also out of everything you can't find tools, schematics, or treasures very easily mithrill blocks, red blocks, and lego kits have red blocks to find them but their not 100%.

treasures can be in absurd places or in something you'd never expect, nifty but annoying.

schematics.. same as above, some are right there, some are just a pain to uncover with no clue to them.

keys, gears, ect. you have no clue were their located and sometimes have to travel a 4th of the way across the map to find one then drag it to the object that needs it.

as for mithril bricks, the find works decently most the time but in levels it can tell you to destroy these objects to get the kit or it will tell you were the kit will appear once you find the objects.. but not what they are, a few even told me the kit was far away but i did the objective in a different area and the kit poped in a different spot from the arrow. also unlike past games, and this features appears to be getting worse in each new game, the arrow would point you to a spot to get to a mini zone in a level or a hidden room, in the last couple it would make the arrow appear in the far distance or the edge of the screen, in this one it wont even appear till your in the area/room.

well that ended up being way more then i meant to say....